No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is dead, Trump will be blamed for it.

Comment

If he truly is dead, he had some serious dirt on the Clinton's.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Oh great....so one week out of every month we gotta be worried about some crazy ***** hangin out around a nuke button..
        I'm a female and even I think that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
          His sister is a good thing if I remember right. She is very pro democracy and had been calling for reunification of south and north under a SK form of government.
          I don't know...if she were pro-democracy, I think he would have killed her by now.

Comment

[quoteI don't know...if she were pro-democracy, I think he would have killed her by now.][/quote]

Like I said it’s been awhile since I read up on her but pretty sure she didn’t live in NK, I think she had been living in Japan or some other euro Asian country. This isn’t fake news just what I remember and honestly all this staying at home and all my projects that couldn’t be denied any longer my Internet searching and reading other than the green screen is pretty much Nada.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              I don't know...if she were pro-democracy, I think he would have killed her by now.

exactly...I would focus on china if you want to understand the nest ruler of NK regardless of who's named.

puppet

Comment

Like I said it’s been awhile since I read up on her but pretty sure she didn’t live in NK, I think she had been living in Japan or some other euro Asian country. This isn’t fake news just what I remember and honestly all this staying at home and all my projects that couldn’t be denied any longer my Internet searching and reading other than the green screen is pretty much Nada.[/QUOTE]

Go back and reread the posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Oh great....so one week out of every month we gotta be worried about some crazy ***** hangin out around a nuke button..
                  Lol, you are right

Comment

Working...
                  X