"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
    San Gabriel west of Granger lake has plenty of white bass. If that’s what you’re referring to.
    Doing well for the better or just luckier folks. I "usually" do well.
    Was Not my turn today.
    Several folks doing well on whites and a few crappie. I caught one big gasper. No whites. Its fishing. I like fishing ---- and catching even better.
    Tomorrow?

Comment

Made me some stuff.
      1/2 bag corn, 4 boxes jello, 1 2L big red, 3 packs yeast in a 5 gallon bucket then fill with water. Mix, place on lid, drill vent hole and let sit for 4+ days. I have 5 rope smelling buckets.

Comment

Stuff? They will be stumbling. Sound tasty, with a little coke and ice. I did go back catch a decent catch of whites today. Need some sweet tater in that hog spice as a side order.

Comment

Rat should have some pictures from this last weekend of us coming in with the kayak towing the little barge. I think he may have even laughed out loud when you first saw it.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a pass around bow coming in March and plan a least one trip to Granger with yak or might hike in.

Comment

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
              Did they have any wounds on them? Haven't looked but pretty sure deer season is over. Report it if you think its poachers.
              The one looks like someone took the meat not long ago because it still had some on there Voltaire’s were having at it too, it might have been someone but I’m not completely sure it was just weird to me that there where 2 right next to each other

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                where were the dead deer? Looks like you covered some area. I like to know concerns to be on the look. I venture #6 but not in a while now. Going soon though.
                Gate 6 go right it wast too far from gate Maby half a mile but yeah I walked a lot lol

Comment

Point of fact, I am remiss that I did not get one whilst being towed, I did, however, get a few at the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    Point of fact, I am remiss that I did not get one whilst being towed, I did, however, get a few at the bank.

Honestly, that’s some pretty pro stuff right there!

Comment

****!!!

Comment

I've been working this big hole mo fo trying to get him into shooting light. I've knocked 4 hours of his arrival time. Just need a little more!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Those look like hunters of migratory ducks to me (one gun looks like a shotgun) . They probably have a blind built and take shots at duck flying up and down the stream. don't know when pic was taken. But Duck season ended 26 Jan.

Comment

Granger bound for the weekend. The boy and I after monster boar in photos above.

Comment

walked estimated 6 miles today in about 4 hours. Saw one doe. Found a very active wallow though but man is it a long walk from anywhere. The area I had been hunting with mass of sign not long ago looked very limited of any recent activity. After some rain, still not many tracks etc. . I am worn but still had a blast. better than sitting in the garage typing on a lap top as I am now! Go get that one TN boy. I will be fishing with grandson Saturday in the CROWD. He is interested in Bow so ?

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                                walked estimated 6 miles today in about 4 hours. Saw one doe. Found a very active wallow though but man is it a long walk from anywhere. The area I had been hunting with mass of sign not long ago looked very limited of any recent activity. After some rain, still not many tracks etc. . I am worn but still had a blast. better than sitting in the garage typing on a lap top as I am now! Go get that one TN boy. I will be fishing with grandson Saturday in the CROWD. He is interested in Bow so ?

I was wondering if anyone else was seeing anything lately. Walked about 4 miles myself, same deal no sign of any where I saw plenty before. Did see a few deer. Gonna try different area next time out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X