Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRXH 2020, Pitter Patter, Let's Get At'er!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
    Got it. GPS on, Jack plate up, trim up, don’t lose lower, repeat upon exit. Thanks guys.

Want to do a “prop” bet on how many stumps you hit? Pun intended. I say 3.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
      Want to do a “prop” bet on how many stumps you hit? Pun intended. I say 3.

I’ll take the under. What’s the wager?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
        I’ll take the under. What’s the wager?
        I want in on this. I will take the over. Winner gets a 2 cold beers.

And my boat has been in and out of there who knows how many times in one piece! haha Gotta have that skinny running cajun special to make the magic happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

And my boat has been in and out of there who knows how many times in one piece! haha Gotta have that skinny running cajun special to make the magic happen!

Deal. I may to shed a few pounds so I can run a little bit skinnier.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
            You know that’s impossible in Granger lake. Only a matter of time.
            already scuffed mine pin striping...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

im with the cajun...jack it up trim it till you have a rooster tail and go! my buddies think im crazy.

Ill take the over as well!! Lol

Comment

Rat...the google gear list says a 2nd of 2 fish fryers is still needed. Ive got a tall burner, a short burner, double burner and frying plow disc. Would any of that gear help or is it not necessary?

Comment

My "prop" will hit zero stumps....bet me

Comment

Hell I use a canoe with a trolling motor and I have hit several stumps and I haven’t even made it to the lake yet! I will be heading into camp at 1am so it ought to be interesting. Well ya only live once, how bad could it get??
                    See y’all down there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post

Didn’t you tear something off your jet intake though?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar69 View Post
                        Hell I use a canoe with a trolling motor and I have hit several stumps and I haven’t even made it to the lake yet! I will be heading into camp at 1am so it ought to be interesting. Well ya only live once, how bad could it get??
                        See y’all down there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It is really not bad at night. I may be crazy but I don't want to go swimming in the dark. I pretty much Idle all the way from Taylor park to primitive, jam some tunes have some cold ones. Takes about 45 minutes to an hour. Been in and out in the dark a few times now.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                          Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                            Rat...the google gear list says a 2nd of 2 fish fryers is still needed. Ive got a tall burner, a short burner, double burner and frying plow disc. Would any of that gear help or is it not necessary?
                            Bring the short burner and a propane tank, I can bring the extra cook pots.

Comment

We are here, tomorrow is the day. I haven't prepped anything except the boat; no packing, nothing.

I will still be out tomorrow around 1300, that's what I'm planning anyway.

My number is 512-525-7299

Call me or text me for pick ups from No. 7 when you arrive.

Bring warm clothes and a few extra pairs of socks.

Comment

Will someone be available for a pickup around 9PM tomorrow or do I need to plan on hoofing it in?

Comment

Working...
                                X