No announcement yet.

Arrow Rests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whisker Buscuits are the best hunting rest ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
      Best part about limbdriven rests is if the activation cord ever gets cut, you can replace it in the field. Timing is still fine. With cable driven rests like a QAD, no such luck.
      You can tie a D loop knot onto your cable instead of pressing it to thread it through the cable strands. Works great.

OP, I’ve been a QAD user for years. I bought another bow about a month ago and it came with a Rip Cord Ace Micro Adjustment and I LOVE it, especially for tuning purposes. Just bought another one for another bow I have coming in on Monday. I have shot a couple of bows with limb driven rests and quite frankly, I despise them. I do not like the fact that the arrow is moving during the draw cycle. And it is more cumbersome to get the arrow knocked vs the QAD and Ripcord

Comment

I personally like the QAD HDX

Comment

I shoot QAD’s mainly due to being able to lock the rest up with the arrow in it ready to go. Arrow’s not bouncing all around while walking through the woods or drawing it back. I’ll be switching to the newer QAD this spring, but have NEVER had an issue out of mine for the past ten years.

Comment

QAD MXT... anything with a micro tune adjustment is money. Allows for tuning arrow flight with ease... hamskea’s are great, I’m just not much of a limb driven rest kind of guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              ... I do not like the fact that the arrow is moving during the draw cycle. And it is more cumbersome to get the arrow knocked vs the QAD and Ripcord
              I don't understand what you mean here Sleepy; do you mean you don't like the the arrow is being raised during the draw cycle?

And how do you feel it is more cumbersome to load the limb driven than the locked-up type?

I'm not trying to convert you to limb driven, I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts on these two things.

Comment

Been shooting my Limb Driver since '07. Zero issues with it at all. Would buy again if I had to.

Comment

But if money were no object, definitely the Hamskea Trinity Hunter. Those are arguably the best limb driven rest on the market for hunting setup.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                    Best part about limbdriven rests is if the activation cord ever gets cut, you can replace it in the field. Timing is still fine. With cable driven rests like a QAD, no such luck.
                    QAD offers a clamp on style now to the cable, so should be fairly easy to replace in the field (if need be and parts are available).

Comment

Vapor Trail Gen 7 or the new Gen 7x for added micro tuning. Hamskea makes top notch rests as well.

Comment

Will report back next week after I have some range and field time with my new Hamskea Hybrid Hunter. Got a smoking good deal so I couldn't pass it up. I expect it to be even better than my old Limb driver that has been solid so far, no complaints or problems.

Comment

Qad

Comment

Qad hdx

Comment

Qad....flawless!

Comment

Limbdriver pro v. Can’t go wrong with limb drive rests

Comment

Working...
                                X