Fish feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish feeder

Looking to purchase a fish feeder, any recommendations? It will be mounted on my dock. Thanks

Pond king sells them

Comment

We have an all seasons and a Sweeney. Both work just fine.

Comment

Krivoman on here sells a jam up directional feeder that was developed for fish... I use 'em to throw corn for deer... I'd highly recommend 'em and Mitch is a good guy to deal with too.

Comment

Texas Hunter feeder without a question! Mines been going for 3 years with no issues and it throws feed way out there with the blower motor.

Comment

Just don't get the Moultrie---the plastic spinner plate won't stay on the shaft. It is just a push-on friction fit and even using epoxy won't fix it.

Comment

If you are somewhere and have a significant eagle population it will not take them long to figure that dinner bell out. The main reason I hand feed but I am there every day. I understand the need for a feeder also just an Fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                If you are somewhere and have a significant eagle population it will not take them long to figure that dinner bell out. The main reason I hand feed but I am there every day. I understand the need for a feeder also just an Fyi.

We hand feed also.
                Same reasons....... plus it’s fun to take a walk in the evening and watch the water boil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  We hand feed also.
                  Same reasons....... plus it’s fun to take a walk in the evening and watch the water boil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yes the simple things are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                    Texas Hunter feeder without a question! Mines been going for 3 years with no issues and it throws feed way out there with the blower motor.

had many of these - the best

Comment

Working...
                    X