Thieves Got Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves Got Me...

Well went out yesterday to the property to check on it after Imelda and pulled up to discover my Mule and Trailer had been taken. This is in the Beaumont area. I won't go into many details, but from something that was recovered at the scene, there is a very good chance that it makes it's way over to the Houston/Humble area so anyone over that way please keep a lookout. The pictures I'm attaching are an actual picture of the Mule, but just an example of what the trailer looked like.
    Attached Files

rat *******s.

Comment

Bastages... hope you get it back...

Comment

Thieves and liars. I live in Humble, I will keep my eye out.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ugh. Hate to hear this. I'll keep my eyes open.

Comment

TTT for the Houston/Humble area people

Comment

Where are you located in Beaumont?

Comment

Complete trash.... sure sorry

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  Where are you located in Beaumont?
                  SW City limits

Comment

I’ll keep an eye out and pass it along

Comment

Work in Humble, will keep an eye out... sure sorry about that!

Comment

Just a quick update and I am hesitant to even post it, but because of the lack of investigating that has been done, I don't see how it will hurt. This morning, I found my mule listed for sale on line. I contacted Jefferson County to let them know at 7 am. They asked where it was located and I let them know, North Houston area. They told me that is now out of their jurisdiction and to call the department where it is now located. So I called and spoke with that police department and explained the whole story. They told me since the crime happened in Jefferson County, I would need to speak to them and if Jefferson County wanted, they could call this police department and ask for their help and they would look into it.

I called Jefferson county back at 7:40 and was told that the investigators would not be in until 8 am. I called back at 8:10 and was told the investigators were not in. I called back at 8:30 and told the same, at this point I was less than pleased and voiced that to them. The lady I spoke with took my information plus the guy's information who had it listed for sale.

At 9 am I received a call from an investigator with the task force saying they were looking into it, but they don't see it listed for sale anymore and that he might have already sold it. He goes onto tell me that they are sending out officers to look into it, and at the very least he hopes that he MIGHT be able to get a conviction. I ask why he says might? He said because they don't have any witnesses seeing him at the scene taking it. I'm having a tough time keeping my cool because I have a piece of paper that I found at the scene that has this guys info, name, DL#, birth date. I also have a listing that has his name attached to as the contact with 5-6 pictures of my mule.

I go on to tell that I apologize for being so upset because I am sure he has alot on his plate and he says he does. I start into telling him, please don't forget there is also a trailer that was stolen and he hangs up on me. I call back twice, only to have him pickup and end the call without saying a word.

Comment

Ask for a supervisor. Everyone has a boss.

Comment

Wow! Seems like they just made this easy for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                              Just a quick update and I am hesitant to even post it, but because of the lack of investigating that has been done, I don't see how it will hurt. This morning, I found my mule listed for sale on line. I contacted Jefferson County to let them know at 7 am. They asked where it was located and I let them know, North Houston area. They told me that is now out of their jurisdiction and to call the department where it is now located. So I called and spoke with that police department and explained the whole story. They told me since the crime happened in Jefferson County, I would need to speak to them and if Jefferson County wanted, they could call this police department and ask for their help and they would look into it.

I called Jefferson county back at 7:40 and was told that the investigators would not be in until 8 am. I called back at 8:10 and was told the investigators were not in. I called back at 8:30 and told the same, at this point I was less than pleased and voiced that to them. The lady I spoke with took my information plus the guy's information who had it listed for sale.

At 9 am I received a call from an investigator with the task force saying they were looking into it, but they don't see it listed for sale anymore and that he might have already sold it. He goes onto tell me that they are sending out officers to look into it, and at the very least he hopes that he MIGHT be able to get a conviction. I ask why he says might? He said because they don't have any witnesses seeing him at the scene taking it. I'm having a tough time keeping my cool because I have a piece of paper that I found at the scene that has this guys info, name, DL#, birth date. I also have a listing that has his name attached to as the contact with 5-6 pictures of my mule.

I go on to tell that I apologize for being so upset because I am sure he has alot on his plate and he says he does. I start into telling him, please don't forget there is also a trailer that was stolen and he hangs up on me. I call back twice, only to have him pickup and end the call without saying a word.
                              Sad but this happens all the time nowadays. I went through the same thing with Brazoria county once. I even found the guy that did it and was willing to turn himself in and they still wouldn't arrest him.

Comment

Working...
                              X