Trump approves special ops raid that kills head of ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump approves special ops raid that kills head of ISIS

"Something very big has just happened," tweeted Trump. The Defense Department reported "high confidence" that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was dead.

I wonder if he will order his body dumped at sea like someone else did.

This must be his big announcement in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appro...ghdadi-1467982

I wonder if he will order his body dumped at sea like someone else did.
      Might Have just left the bloody mess there since he blew himself up...followed by a air strike to destroy the building.

Comment

Running like a scared wimpering dog! Justice has been served.

Comment

Glad that coward is no longer using up oxygen!!

Comment

Trump did not inform Pelosi pryor to the raid due to security leaks and concerns for the safety of our troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Trump did not inform Pelosi pryor to the raid due to security leaks and concerns for the safety of our troops.
              Apparently dems only like secrets if it is theirs.

Comment

Good riddance! I was thinking last night of a editorial cartoon from right after 9/11. It showed a dirty, stinking, escaping rat deep in a cave with a flickering candle. Waiting on him was Mother Liberty/Uncle Sam.
                The cation was, “You can run but you can’t hide”.

Coffee tasted pretty good this morning. I am interested in how the K-9 is doing. Any links to that?

Comment

Prayers up for the K9.

Comment

Maga once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Might Have just left the bloody mess there since he blew himself up...followed by a air strike to destroy the building.
                      Pretty much!!![emoji6] I'm sure glad he is dead. I'm sure the conspiracy nuts will run with this for decades![emoji849] Both sides have plenty of drama queens.....dead is dead!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad none of our special forces were killed otherwise the democrats would have wanted to impeach Trump again. Polosi is mad because she didn't know about the attack. They probably told her but she was to drunk to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          I'm glad none of our special forces were killed otherwise the democrats would have wanted to impeach Trump again. Polosi is mad because she didn't know about the attack. They probably told her but she was to drunk to remember.
                          Pelosi wasn't told because she would have made sure the raid failed by leaking it to ISIS. No question about it.

Comment

Outstanding!

God bless our men an woman who serve our country daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              Pelosi wasn't told because she would have made sure the raid failed by leaking it to ISIS. No question about it.
                              This. From what I read, they used Pelosi & Schiff to find him! Remember they were there not long ago, during the "cease fire".

Trump (America) wins again!

Comment

Working...
                              X