Mail in voting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail in voting?

I was over at my moms and walked by the TV and thought I heard President Trump say the USPS wants 25 billion $ for mail in voting expense! Where are we headed with this? Where do they think this money will come from?

They are taking bids of 25 bil. for new delivery vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      I was over at my moms and walked by the TV and thought I heard President Trump say the USPS wants 25 billion $ for mail in voting expense! Where are we headed with this? Where do they think this money will come from?

They already can't get letters to my house without them being open so maybe they needs the funds for security? Idk where it's going to come from but if they wanna send kids to school I'll go to the polls bc the magic mask will keep everyone safe right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The democrats want to add that $25B to a coronavirus relief bill To fund mail in voting

Comment

That's more than 41 billion for-ever stamps. I wonder how many for-ever stamps they sell a year?

Comment

Originally posted by ra61hunting View Post
            They are taking bids of 25 bil. for new delivery vehicles
            nope...that was already in the works @ 6 billion

The 25 is wanted to help swing states fund mail in theft of the presidency...this & the other $$$$ to bail out failing states due to poor management is the line in the sand the dems are demanding. Basically, they want the tax payers to help them steal the elections.

The Biden campaign on Thursday said casting ballots by mail is the “most secure form of voting,” as President Trump railed against the practice, warning of widespread voter fraud ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Comment

Democrats want mail in voting only cause thats about the only chance they have of getting Trump out of office!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                That's more than 41 billion for-ever stamps. I wonder how many for-ever stamps they sell a year?
                That's 123 stamps per citizen LOL Idiots.

Comment

Im dumbfounded how the USPS still spends money on production and advertisement for gimmick stamps.

They need to be run like a military operation under an auditor accountant with brass balls and brass knuckles.

Theyll get the money otherwise Trump will be labeled as a racist keeping minorities from the ballot box. Just keep printing money.

Comment

not going to happen

Comment

Guys...we have to make this a fair election. If they do mail-in voting, we have to vote 5 or 6 times.

Comment

That's like saying I am coming to your house to rob you tonight...can I borrow some gas money?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                          Guys...we have to make this a fair election. If they do mail-in voting, we have to vote 5 or 6 times.
                          agree

Comment

Now this is the sort of thing ordinary citizens should be protesting and rioting over. At least it's a worthy cause.

Comment

I would hate to think my vote depended on the USPS to get my ballot to me and back to the precinct I vote in. mail-in ballot are county specific. Each one is signature compared to voting record of the county along with the signature. I don't really see how mass fraud could happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X