Suggestion for a Face Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for a Face Mask

I don't care whether you wear a mask or not. I don't care if you have an opinion on others wearing a mask. That said there are times when I am obligated to wear one. No one seems to be accepting my special, invisible one. So... What is the most breathable cover one can get away with? I'm talking panty hose-type breathable. Maybe even fishnet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A thin Buff. That's what I carry in my truck but no one has asked me to put a mask on yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Goto fabric store. Get fabric for back of window coverings. It is a material face covering. I have a picture of me wearing it on TBH somewhere. It is see thru

Comment

I have great anxiety if I can't breathe, so I'm pretty sensitive to this whole mask nonsense. Almost drowned once. I find the cotton masks unacceptable. Did some experimenting and found that taking the generic blue pleated ones and putting double sided tape in the pleats so they wont expand works pretty good. Just the bottom two pleats. This prevents the mask from covering up below my chin and doesn't feel so claustrophobic. I don't bend the nose band over my nose. Leave it straight or slightly bent. This gives me the most breathable solution I've found. I get fresh air both from below my mouth and around my nose. I also pull on the ear loops to stretch them out so it hangs a little looser.

Comment

A thin buff. That’s it. Screw them

Comment

If I’m forced to wear one then this is what I wear. If they don’t like it, they can ask me to remove it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adjustments.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24626007
              This one is breathable and allows for a smoke [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I read today that mcAfee wore a thong on his face

But I bought this one
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is what I use. I promise you it will not bother your breathing of fog glasses
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    A thin Buff. That's what I carry in my truck but no one has asked me to put a mask on yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    if I was going to wear one that wpuld be it or find a Trump one

That being said I'm in the same boat as Johnny nobody seems to want to ask me to wear one when I go in places

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                      A thin buff. That’s it. Screw them

This...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1014649[/ATTACH]

Comment

I use a buff when I need to wear one . Mainly when at work with in 6 of people. It’s a don’t tread on me .

Comment

I use my "loincloth." Cut a small square (big enough to cover your nose and mouth) out of the bottom of an old shirt. Thread a shoestring through the hem of the shirt and tie it in a knot at the proper size.

This "mask" is as breathable as I have found. I CANNOT do the actual masks - I can't handle getting a steam blast on my face every 5 seconds!!! It gets some dirty looks (the AA stewardess wanted to deny me real bad a few days ago,) but it actually gets more compliments and thumbs up than haters.

Comment

Originally posted by ckat View Post
                              I use my "loincloth." Cut a small square (big enough to cover your nose and mouth) out of the bottom of an old shirt. Thread a shoestring through the hem of the shirt and tie it in a knot at the proper size.

This "mask" is as breathable as I have found. I CANNOT do the actual masks - I can't handle getting a steam blast on my face every 5 seconds!!! It gets some dirty looks (the AA stewardess wanted to deny me real bad a few days ago,) but it actually gets more compliments and thumbs up than haters.
                              Do you then wrap it around your ears or tie it around the back of your neck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X