Harris is the VP pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harris is the VP pick

Interesting pick. Harris has a law and order streak in her that may not play too well with the new left. She’s seen as too conservative by a bunch of them and she’s been slammed for locking up too many minorities. Curious to see if they call her out on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t she have a cracker husband? That can’t be good.

In reality it don’t matter. Neither her or Biden are going to be running things even if they win

Comment

Wait...I thought he was supposed to pick an "African" American female...
      Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 08-11-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

She had some pretty harsh things to say about Biden during the debates.....that may be difficult to reconcile. Especially calling him a racist but now going to work for him. But hey, hypocriting is a way of life for Dems.

Comment

well ok then....lets do this.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Don’t she have a cracker husband? That can’t be good.

In reality it don’t matter. Neither her or Biden are going to be running things even if they win

Her and Rice are both married to white men. Rices son is a republican activist. Biden is playing it safe and trying to drag the ticket further to the right I think but the far left is going to see it as a snub. She is known for throwing elbows though so the VP debates could be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              Interesting pick. Harris has a law and order streak in her that may not play too well with the new left. She’s seen as too conservative by a bunch of them and she’s been slammed for locking up too many minorities. Curious to see if they call her out on it.

Main stream media won't call either of them out for past actions. BLM got what they wanted.

Comment

Heels Up Harris. I hope Trump nick names her that, it will drive her crazy.

Comment

WOO-HOO!!! I just won the $50 VP pick pool!

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                    Main stream media won't call either of them out for past actions. BLM got what they wanted.

No BLM was pushing hard for Stacy Abrams. They have beef with Harris from when she was a prosecutor and AG. Say she’s too close to police and she did actually lock up a BUNCH of drug offenders. She will get a Luke warm endorsement from them if any.

Comment

Horizontal Harris. lol

Comment

Harris is the VP pick

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        Heels Up Harris. I hope Trump nick names her that, it will drive her crazy.

I don’t think Trump would be dumb enough to try to call folks out on sexual escapades, but you never know with him. My guess, Republicans try to call her out on how many folks she locked up (many of whom were minorities) and wedge that with the African American voters. But that’s just my WAG.

Last edited by Rcole1310; 08-11-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Harris will be the first Black woman and first Asian American to run for vice president, representing a historic choice at a moment when the country is grappling with its racial past and future.

MSN chose their wording pretty carefully.

I am seeing several Dems upset it wasnt Rice.

Comment

Harris: "I believe" Biden accusers.

Hard to rectify that statement.

Comment

You don't say...

Comment

Working...
                              X