No stimulus until Sept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No stimulus until Sept?

Which ever parent gives out the most money is the best! So sick they have to appease stupid voters instead of doing what's best for the Country.

Simply amazing Dem's get so many votes because Hey WE wanted to give you ALL tons of free cash! Those stingy Reps hoard all the money for themselves.

I sure hope the Repulsicans don't cave, but likely they will just like they always do. I guess I don't understand why the GOP doesn't lay out their plan line by line before the American Public and show us exactly what they want to do and put the DemoKraut pork barrel next to it as comparison. If they'd do that using what media outlets they could get (Fox, OAN, NewsMAX, Twitter and book of faces, individual congressmen's web sites, etc.) I think they could get the word out enough that the American public in general could and would see what the DemoKrauts are up to and what they are trying to do to fund their give-aways and crap like that. I truly believe the American public doesn't want that sort of thing either. If there is to be assistance, make it a clean Bill with ONLY direct Rona relief in it. The Kennedy Center doesn't need another 15 million bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I sure hope the Repulsicans don't cave, but likely they will just like they always do. I guess I don't understand why the GOP doesn't lay out their plan line by line before the American Public and show us exactly what they want to do and put the DemoKraut pork barrel next to it as comparison. If they'd do that using what media outlets they could get (Fox, OAN, NewsMAX, Twitter and book of faces, individual congressmen's web sites, etc.) I think they could get the word out enough that the American public in general could and would see what the DemoKrauts are up to and what they are trying to do to fund their give-aways and crap like that. I truly believe the American public doesn't want that sort of thing either. If there is to be assistance, make it a clean Bill with ONLY direct Rona relief in it. The Kennedy Center doesn't need another 15 million bucks...
      I agree. It ain't rocket science and what you're suggesting would work. Almost seems like GOP just wants to whine a little and then cave. That way they can get all their handouts when it is their turn. Surely we have a handful of folks in DC with enough sack to call out the scum and do what is right. Greed is a terrible thing. Have we talked about term limits haha.

Comment

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that our government, the Dems and the GOP, is just like pro wrestling, they talk about each other and pretend to fight, then they go have a beer together and laugh at our stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          I came to the conclusion a long time ago that our government, the Dems and the GOP, is just like pro wrestling, they talk about each other and pretend to fight, then they go have a beer together and laugh at our stupidity.

Yup, me too!

Comment

So true.... they need better criteria for individuals to qualify for the addition weekly benefits of unemployment. Those who were truly affected by the pandemic need the funding. However, those who were already on unemployment prior to the pandemic were already on assistance due to hardship.

Comment

99.999999999999% truth

Comment

Bingo! The government and our local government is so **** corrupt it’s not even funny. People need to wake up and stop being sheep!

Comment

Working...
                X