No announcement yet.

How 'bout a Quote thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^LOL, reminds me of my grandmother: "Don't tell your grandmother how to milk ducks."

Comment

My dad - argue with fool long enough and people won't be able to tell you apart.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

“If you properly respect what you’re after, and shoot it cleanly and on the animal’s terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers — then you have not merely killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always recapture the day.”

Robert Ruark in "the Old Man and The Boy"

Comment

^^^ Great outlook on hunting.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Comment

"I'm about as hungry as a biatch wolf with 12 suckling pups" My grandmother-she was hungry!!

Comment

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

Robert Peel

Comment

"If you want to go back to the good old days, turn off your air conditioner. You'll get there in a hurry." Don't know who first said it, but heard it on the Cowboy Corner radio show.

Comment

As my dad told me once about a bully at school who was harassing me, "Son, if you kick his *** just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you."

And about a week later, that same bully was chasing me when I stopped and said, "You are going to have a lot harder time turning me loose than you did catching me."

Both turned out to be true! I have lived much of my life behind these two principles and it has served me well. Every time I hear that song "Coward of the County" by Kenny Rogers, I think about me.

Comment

Working...
                  X