Muzzy discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzy discontinued

Last month I was on feradynes website and they had the 3 blade 100 grain standard muzzys labeled as discontinued. Now they are no longer listed on the website. Those that like them may want to stock up.

Crazy they are getting rid of them. Might have to get some for old times sake

Comment

I never could make them work. Simply would not fly right out of any bow, even my slower trad bows.

Comment

Really?

Well dang. That’s what I’ve been shooting the last 15 years so guess I need to snag a few packages

Comment

I hate to see them go. They always flew well for me with a little bit of tuning. I guess they are just outdated. They were a good value though. Seems like lots of people still shoot them. Not sure why they would discontinue something that sells.

Comment

I have plenty of new packages of these if anyone wants some.

Comment

My favorite was the 4 blade 115 g .

Comment

I still shoot 125 grain 3 blades

Comment

The official broadheads of Javelina hunts everywhere.

I’ve killed dump truck loads of hogs and javi with the od green 100gr muzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                    I still shoot 125 grain 3 blades

The 125 grain isn’t listed either

Comment

I just got two packs off of amazon, I hunt rocky areas so it’s nice to shoot Something cheaper, nothing worse than getting a pass thru only to find your high end broadhead mangled from a rock

Comment

Working...
                      X