Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    Yesssir. I was able to roll out of there about 1:15 this morning. It was a nice night. If I had to pick an evening to be stranded last night would have been it.
    Glad it turned out to be as good as it did for circumstances. Hope the boat ain't too bad.

Comment

Dang, just seeing this. My buddy was at his place in Freeport yesterday.

Drum bay is tricky

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this week over yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Is this week over yet?
          I don't know but that part finally came in for my boat...I can smell the salt already

Comment

Anybody know what a SE wind at 10-15 does to Port O'connor. It actually shows up to 17mph winds for Friday. Hate fishing dirty water but plans are set.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
              Anybody know what a SE wind at 10-15 does to Port O'connor. It actually shows up to 17mph winds for Friday. Hate fishing dirty water but plans are set.
              That’s light for down there 😄. Always protected places to fish at POC

Comment

My favorite wind. Snug that south shoreline, it'll get beautiful with a SE wind.

Comment

SE is much more favorable than a SW wind.

Comment

I was hoping to hit the surf thru jetties. It has to been pretty smooth for me not to get sick.

Comment

We will be down there also.

Comment

I was hoping to hit the surf thru jetties. It has to been pretty smooth for me not to get sick.
                        Better change your plan.

Comment

I will be putting in at Sargent Saturday due to oilmans tournament in matagorda. The harbor should be crazier than it normally is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trout are thick in Port Mansfield.

Had to call in a little air support today as I was stuck pretty good. Hour after making the call to a gentleman with and airport i was back in business.

Comment

I will be putting in at Sargent Saturday due to oilmans tournament in matagorda. The harbor should be crazier than it normally is.

Glad you posted that, I forgot that was this weekend. I was planning to launch at the harbor early afternoon and fish until dark. I would have shown up to a mess, guess I’ll launch at the dike and hit G-Bay instead.

Comment

Oh good lort, thanks for the reminder! I made that mistake last year. I have a picture somewhere, the Harbour looked like a Chistmas Tree!

Comment

Working...
                                X