Anyone have a OnePlus phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a OnePlus phone?

Been thinking about buying one of these lately. Have only met a few people that had them and they loved them. Curious if anyone else had one so I would be able to ask a few questions?

Rick

I have the one plus 8 from Verizon. I have had it for about a month. I have been waiting for this phone for a little over a year. I love it. very fast. no bloated software like on my samsung and google phones previously.

Comment

Glad to hear. Not a lot of people have them but the ones that do love them. I like the stock android. Tried pixel phones for the software but they have a lot of issues. I like Samsung’s but they have a lot of bloatware and crap you dont want like bixby etc.

I was looking at that one but I wish it had wireless charging. Only thing its lacking.

Rick

Comment

Anyone else? I am in the market for a new one, and the one plus 8 pro unlocked looks right up my alley with ATT.

Comment

I have been doing a lot of research the specs are very impressive with lower price tag.

Rick

Comment

So just realized they are owned and built in China. The lower price tag is not worth it for me. Screw China.

Comment

I thought about that too. Also I wondered if they would get banned just like Huawei?

Risky to buy one in a way

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X