No announcement yet.

TAMU Move-In Day on Sunday the 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved my oldest in yesterday to Aston hall. Three loads took care of it. He met with his fish camp dg group for dinner last night. Excited for him. Hope he's got his head on straight!

Comment

I got to miss out on all of that. My daughter is in the corps and so freshman year we dropped her off for FOW which is earlier than move in day. This year she doesn't have to move in until the 23rd. And we won't even go up to move her back in. She was like, no big deal. I've got it. Just put money in my account, please.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
        Moved my oldest in yesterday to Aston hall. Three loads took care of it. He met with his fish camp dg group for dinner last night. Excited for him. Hope he's got his head on straight!

Aston Hall. Lived there in 1991. Good times. Walked through the Commons a few months ago and barely recognized the place. It has changed a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man how things change. Back when I start in 84 all I had was a letter telling me when to be there. I had to go by the old YMCA building to find out what dorm I was going to be in. That was it...no parents, no maps, just me, my truck,and a few personal items. My youngest is starting at Texas A&M Commerce next week with the expectations of bring at A&M next year. Congrats to your son and glad you enjoyed it.

-john

Comment

Working...
          X