• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall missed the good front.. barely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
      That 8 point was definitely legal. He was 15-16 inches wide. These Hagerman deer are deceptive due to their body size. That bucks head and ears are not your average ETX 12-13'' wide I can assure you.
      I'm almost certain my buddy who was hunting with me last year in Sandy saw that 8 point in your picture but he was just a 7 last year. He was tempted to take him then, but knew what else was possible to take out there. I had a similar experience with a very big deer last year but he came through chasing a doe along with 2 other bucks. It was still low enough light that I couldn't make out my pins well but could see their frames at under 15 yards and it took my breath away. I didn't want to try and force anything knowing that doe was in the area I expected she'd have to draw one back by over the next 2.5 days. No luck, but it got me hooked.

Comment

What was on the third video NETX? I could not locate anything. Great read.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          What was on the third video NETX? I could not locate anything. Great read.
          6 Point bedded under tree about 15 yards. you can just see him chewing his cud. That is about the only movement.

Comment

Working...
          X