Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    X5 , never had a problem with a dog which we take most trips. Now a dead frozen dipped microscopic tick on a deer hide...thats a different story. Good thing dogs never have ticks
    LogicÓ[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

x5 , never had a problem with a dog which we take most trips. Now a dead frozen dipped microscopic tick on a deer hide...thats a different story. Good thing dogs never have ticks
      :d:d:d:d

Comment

Curious what raw land runs in mexico...doesn’t need a house etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

X5 , never had a problem with a dog which we take most trips. Now a dead frozen dipped microscopic tick on a deer hide...thats a different story. Good thing dogs never have ticks

Dead!!!!
          Lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Depends on lots of things but $300-$700 acre probably in ball park for raw ranch land

Comment

Depends on lots of things but $300-$700 acre probably in ball park for raw ranch land

Thank ya boss!

Comment

Most recent I saw was $270 or $280 with a house etc. 6800 acres

Comment

Last year I saw 11k acres for $160 an acre, but was in the hills south Santa Maria.

Comment

It was a hot one but the land looks great!!!

Comment

Loma pinta looking is still looking awesome. That my feeder with the cotton seed?

Comment

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
                        Loma pinta looking is still looking awesome. That my feeder with the cotton seed?

Yes sir

Comment

Well it was a hot one brush I’d still showing life, but grass is wilting quickly! Another 2 weeks and it’ll be dryyy, so glad we got our medicated protein out to give them a good push. Cams we had out only showing 4.5 or younger bucks, but got some really good up and comers! Border took longer than usual on the way out bout 1.5hr to get across other than that it was a good trip now to hurry up, and wait to go back in September

Comment

Well it was a hot one brush I’d still showing life, but grass is wilting quickly! Another 2 weeks and it’ll be dryyy, so glad we got our medicated protein out to give them a good push. Cams we had out only showing 4.5 or younger bucks, but got some really good up and comers! Border took longer than usual on the way out bout 1.5hr to get across other than that it was a good trip now to hurry up, and wait to go back in September

Man that's one of the most exciting trips of the year, when you check your first trail cam pics!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Man that's one of the most exciting trips of the year, when you check your first trail cam pics!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I won’t be able to sleep next trip was hopin to get some cell cams workin, but clearly that’s just not in the cards... guess I’ll have to wait [emoji849]

Comment

I won’t be able to sleep next trip was hopin to get some cell cams workin, but clearly that’s just not in the cards... guess I’ll have to wait [emoji849]

I tried a cell came on my last trip and couldn’t get it to work. Hopefully next trip I can get another service to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X