• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Had the chance and passed

But I Never pass a yote or pig!

Comment

I'd shoot all five of them.

Comment

How hard to can it be to kill a mountain lion?

Just spray some catnip and put out a cardboard box, it's gauranteed to show up and lay in the box.

Maybe put down a freshly washed black shirt for it to lay on...

Comment

I probably wouldn’t. I don’t kill bobcats anymore either. Cats are too expensive to mount IMO. I’m starting to regret spending money on taxidermy, well any taxidermy that wasn’t a whitetail deer.

Comment

Only if it were trying to harm a person or livestock, I have no interest in shooting one or any big cat for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I would not but I’m sure that puts me in the minority.

On second thought, if I couldn’t get a picture I might have to shoot it just to prove I saw one. Otherwise every time I said I saw a mountain lion I would hear it was just a bobcat or a yellow dog.

I want to shoot one of the plethora of elusive black panthers that are running rampant all over East Texas

Comment

Yes only if it's free ranging and not behind a HF.

Comment

nope unless it was hurting me or someone

Comment

Lion hunt with dogs is on my bucket list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope to in about 1 week. Headed to Arizona for a lion hunt.

Comment

I feel like I smell a bunch of bs here. I really doubt so many of y’all wouldn’t shoot one if given the chance

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          “” There was one killed on our lease before I got on it. I keep a side arm with me and a rifle at all times when I am out there.”

This kinda stuff makes me chuckle, I have been running around ML country my entire life, never ever had a problem with them
                          Now weirdos and wets different problem, we have had people problems never cat problem
                          It's becoming engrained in people's minds that stuff is out to get them.. Hence concealed guns in Churches, people worried about human trafficking, and a slew of other things with odds so small of ever happening it's crazy.

Mostly due to the media pushing crap.

Forbid people worry about stuff where they are 10,000 times more likely to get hurt like driving bad (fast/cell phones etc) or walking at night in town, or climbing a tree 15' to hunt.

Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            It's becoming engrained in people's minds that stuff is out to get them.. Hence concealed guns in Churches, people worried about human trafficking, and a slew of other things with odds so small of ever happening it's crazy.

Forbid people worry about stuff where they are 10,000 times more likely to get hurt like driving bad (fast/cell phones etc) or walking at night in town, or climbing a tree 15' to hunt.

Rant over

You have to wonder how many folks carry a gun when hunting because they think it will keep them safe from hogs or lions but don't wear their fall harness when in the stand...

Comment

Did it once and would do it again before God could get the news!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Rant over
                                Not a rant truth
                                I have folks come packing major heat scared witless about hogs
                                Mountain lion bulls, mad cows, you name it, nothing like walking in the kitchen and
                                Finding some fool pulling out a glock showing it off talking about
                                Why they pack , and me telling them to take it and lock it in their truck , they are far more dangerous than any thing else on the ranch
                                Now my rant is over

Comment

Working...
                                X