No announcement yet.

McCarthy new Cowboy coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m gonna take a wait and see approach. With that said I don’t have much hope for anything more than 8-8 seasons with current GM Owner etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
      I guess the Panthers made a better choice in Rhule. I guess he is going to be very successful in the NFL. I was hoping to see the Cowboys at least talk to him. I don't guess he would have come though. Jerry would not have let him have enough say so on staff and player decisions.

I think this will please you!
      McCarthy is the better choice. Lot more pro experience.

Comment

In my opinion, McCarthy was the best choice of available candidates. Even though I would have entertained the Urban Meyer talks, very difficult for a college coach to come in and make a huge impact. Took Carroll three teams to finally make it and really, he went to a stacked up team with the Seahawks that were defensively amazing.

Comment

Giants went out on a limb and hired Patriots wide receivers coach Joe Judge???
          Never heard of the guy. He may end up great but I would have duked my pants if the cowboys hired this guy out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
            In my opinion, McCarthy was the best choice of available candidates. Even though I would have entertained the Urban Meyer talks, very difficult for a college coach to come in and make a huge impact. Took Carroll three teams to finally make it and really, he went to a stacked up team with the Seahawks that were defensively amazing.
            My problem with Meyer is his health.....OSU is regional stress/semi-national stress.... Cowboys are worldwide, despised or loved, worldwide.....plus ya gotta deal with JJ and his narcissistic ego.....Meyer is no shrinking violet either....could go great and could end up in another disintegrating pile of
            excremento..... plus the issues with NFL egos.....differences in the game (which I think is the least worrisome).....etc etc

McCarthy is a solid hire..... upon a bit of review, probably the best choice they had.....certainly knows the game.....the NFL game, playoffs, super bowl, NFL egos, etc. Now is JJ going to let him do his job??? I have my doubts.....

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Giants went out on a limb and hired Patriots wide receivers coach Joe Judge???
              Never heard of the guy. He may end up great but I would have duked my pants if the cowboys hired this guy out of the blue.
              Guess they're counting on the belichek tree to bear fruit..... big gamble in NY IMOP

Comment

We need a new QB, not a new coach!

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                  Just came across phone the the Cowgirls hired McCarthy. What y'all think?
                  Really like the hire

Comment

McCarthy new Cowboy coach

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
                    Guess they're counting on the belichek tree to bear fruit..... big gamble in NY IMOP

Not doing so well lately

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Not doing so well lately

True...True....hehehe (Giants can't help themselves)
                      Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-08-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X