No announcement yet.

Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake Tapper named Johnson as the first impeachment and then again in 1998...wasnt about to use the name Clinton.

Comment

Key words to listen for in the days to come from the MSM....indelible stain.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Jake Tapper named Johnson as the first impeachment and then again in 1998...wasnt about to use the name Clinton.
        Johnson?

Disregard....brain fart

Comment

Showing one Repub voting for impeachment. Possible a mistake in the tally? CNN jizzing on themselves over that.

Comment

Welp to use the words of freshman Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib on January 5 2019.....they impeached that Mother $%*#().

Comment

I see an independent voting yea.... also one present... dem...

Comment

Wth...I hate these liberals f***’*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, the House has Impeached the President. Surprise,Surprise. So now it goes to the Senate. The Political Talking point will be “How can you Vote for an Impeached President?”

The Democrat Party has accomplished exactly what they wanted going into the 2020 Election. It’s the only Salvation they have.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                    Well, the House has Impeached the President. Surprise,Surprise. So now it goes to the Senate. The Political Talking point will be “How can you Vote for an Impeached President?”

The Democrat Party has accomplished exactly what they wanted going into the 2020 Election. It’s the only Salvation they have.
                    I think you are correct about the Dem play but I believe it will be fruitless. I think a lot of wrong doings by the Dems against Trump and overall corruption within the FBI are going to be exposed and made public throughout the coming year. Im not saying prison or indictments against major players but enough talking points to expose it all and combat the Dem talking point of voting for an impeached President.

Comment

Hypocrite

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., will on Wednesday pick up the baton from his Intelligence Committee counterpart Adam Schiff., D-Calif., as the House’s impeachment inquiry moves to the next step -- but it is a far cry from 1998 for Nadler, where he warned that an impeachment would “overturn the popular will of the voters.”

Nadler discussing the Republican attempt to impeach Clinton in 1998:

"We must not overturn an election and remove a president from office except to defend our system of government or constitutional liberties against a dire threat, and we must not do so without an overwhelming consensus of the American people.”

“There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other,” he had said before warning of dire consequences if Republicans moved on with their push."

“Such an impeachment will produce a divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions,”

1998 Congressman Nadler

Comment

Well, the House has Impeached the President. Surprise,Surprise. So now it goes to the Senate. The Political Talking point will be “How can you Vote for an Impeached President?” .
                        Well, how can I vote for an impeached President? I just check the little box next to the name that says DONALD J. TRUMP.

Comment

I agree it will be Fruitless. The Democrat Party has done more damage to themselves than they realize. Nancy Pelosi knows as well. It’s why she didn’t want to Impeach, but did anyway.

Comment

It will also be an impeached president can not put one more judge up for consideration......

Comment

I agree it will be Fruitless. The Democrat Party has done more damage to themselves than they realize. Nancy Pelosi knows as well. It’s why she didn’t want to Impeach, but did anyway.

Very true. My die hard, life long, Democrat grandma, can not stand the Democrats now...and absolutely loves Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                It will also be an impeached president can not put one more judge up for consideration......
                                Expound further please.

Comment

Working...
                                X