Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did see several freshly opened scrapes along the edge of the bean field on the walk back in though!

Comment

Small buck just crossed 150 yards to SW

Comment

We’re all in, everyone saw a couple deer. Looks like the rut is on the verge of fully letting loose with the temp dropping rapidly. Food P0rn to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beef...It’s what’s for Dinner![emoji16][emoji106]

Comment

That looks gooooood~!

Comment

Great buck, Wade! Congrats man! I bet that does feel good to punch that tag early, after the last few years[emoji1360]

Comment

Dinner looks legit

Comment

The reason why we are here...To Levi and Jamie...the namesakes of the L/J Wide Ten Trophy...we remember each of you and out of terrible tragedies, strong bonds of friendships and fellowship formed (wrapped in a bow hunting tortilla...that’s for you Leggett!)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post

This is so awesome. It’s amazing the lives they touched and brought together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Great buck, Wade! Congrats man! I bet that does feel good to punch that tag early, after the last few years[emoji1360]

As the fabricator of the original feeder that set all of this in motion, you had a hand in making all this happen! Appreciate it bud![emoji106]

Comment

Late to the party. I go to the lease and a dang live hunt breaks out. Always one of my favorites! Great coverage so far guys! Congrats Wade, you didn't waste any time getting on the board! Awesome buck!!!!

Comment

Dan and I saw 40-50 deer out in the bean field right at dark last night, including a couple of nice bucks. Should be a good day today!

Comment

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Good luck this morning boys!

Comment

Someone is getting it done today..... good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X