No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applying Polyacrylic finish to the kitchen and bedroom ceiling beams. I don’t know if the difference is obvious.

Easy applying on trusses- I’ve got to do all the beams that are in place and the trusses when installed.

We did a house leak test today, the friend of the builder had the equipment to de-pressurize to 50 pascals (?) and then we looked at air infiltration. We hit 1.9 below the federal 2.0 or Montana 3.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She's coming along great!

Comment

Thanks!

Beams up in kitchen ceiling. Gotta find 3 pendant lights for over the island.

Comment

Whow! Nice!

Comment

Busy day wife and I staining cedar for board and batten. I can’t believe we’re finally at the last bundle “only” 78 more boards to go.

Garage doors were delivered and installed. Cedar over insulated metal, stained to match the house. Cost more than metal doors, or fiberglass make-believe wood grained doors but really nice. We saw the pattern on a barn at a local ranch.

The timbers went up today on the 2 internal trusses- beautiful. I was afraid they’d be too low and overwhelm the room. Not at all.

Comment

Love those doors!

Comment

Wow man, beautiful place!

Comment

Love the trusses and garage doors Bill. You’ll be moved in before you know it!

Comment

It’s looking great and you are going to make it in before the hard winter hits. Very admirable, had a plan and kept your eye on the ball to follow it through.

Comment

Simply amazing to watch this genuine dream come true right before our eyes here on the Green Screen!! Much admiration sir for you and your bride!!

Comment

I've been scrolling by this thread for a while thinking, "whats the big deal about Bill moving out of Cali". Never clicked on it before today.
                        Wow, beautiful place you got the Bill. I'd love to come sit on your porch one day.

Comment

Truly beautiful property and home. Hard earned I'm sure. Congrats.

Comment

Beautiful doors.

Comment

The cedar my wife and I have spent countless hours staining and stacking is going up. Staining the cedar shakes are driving me crazy.

Trusses inside living room (the electrician labelled the outlets ‘great room’) are done, staining and satin poly acrylic next.

They got the doug fir beams up in the master bedroom , sure looks nice. They joked asking which side of tge bed do I sleep on- they ran out of long screws and used short ones on my side.

Kitchen, baths, laundry and my hunt room cabinets come tomorrow.

Comment

Looks good Bill. Let me know when you're ready for your first guest. With this work remotely going on I can work from anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X