• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge took money from the government.
    GM took money from the government.
    Ford is defunding the po po.
    Toyota and Nissan bombed Pearl Harbor.

What are we to do
    Last edited by Bayouboy; 07-08-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
      Not one major thing but 200 minor things

Not wrong there I have a 2000 24v and under the hood can’t beat it but, you can’t keep a dash in them. I was driving back home from a road trip and hit a bump and the glovebox just hits the floorboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Checking.....”Dodge is the most dependable truck.. let’s see others compare” .... off my lists of things I’d never thought I see posted on TBH...

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          Atleast they don't have to ride around in a Dodge!
          They already tried that with the Chargers. You notice you don’t see any new Dodges in any department fleets do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Checking.....”Dodge is the most dependable truck.. let’s see others compare” .... off my lists of things I’d never thought I see posted on TBH...

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

And a flock of pigs just flew by my window

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                Just another reason not to buy a POS Ford. Overpriced and lacking quality. My dodge has 218,000 miles and not one major thing has gone wrong on it. Let's see that from a Ford. As far as defunding the Police, anyone who thinks that is a good idea is a ****ing moron and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us!!!
                Just traded in my 2014 F-250 with 297,000 miles. All I did was replace the radiator. Replaced it with another Ford. Sure glad I did before I saw this thread. 😂. Hope to get 300K out of this one too.

Strike that. I did have a rip in the seat but sat down with a screwdriver sticking out of my pocket. Don’t think ford was to blame for that one.

Comment

Even if it is the Ford Foundation and not the Ford Motor Company....it is a strong statement given that the latter most definitely helps fund the former.....and a huge chunk of Ford Motor Company business is derived from police/first responder contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
                    Even if it is the Ford Foundation and not the Ford Motor Company....it is a strong statement given that the latter most definitely helps fund the former.....and a huge chunk of Ford Motor Company business is derived from police/first responder contracts.
                    Between 1955 and 1974, the foundation sold its Ford Motor Company holdings and now plays no role in the automobile company.

Don't think so.

Comment

This place is getting as bad as the MSM about fake news... Look at the headline of this thread... ain't got NOTHIN' to do with Ford Motor Company, but the Ford-haters sure want it to be... sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                        Between 1955 and 1974, the foundation sold its Ford Motor Company holdings and now plays no role in the automobile company.

Don't think so.
                        I wasn't suggesting that the Foundation has any involvement with the Ford Motor Company, but rather that the Ford Motor Company makes financial contributions to the Foundation. At the very least the Foundation thrives from the use of the "FORD" name.

Not bias to any vehicle manufacturer, I currently drive a Ford and will do so in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          This place is getting as bad as the MSM about fake news... Look at the headline of this thread... ain't got NOTHIN' to do with Ford Motor Company, but the Ford-haters sure want it to be... sad.
                          YEP and not sure how many Dodge's I blew past "not towing a trailer with mirrors 3' out" that could not keep up with my new 7.3 gasser!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Lol I actually drive a Ford. And my last several vehicles have been a ford. Definitely not a ford hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                              That’s what I was wondering. Is it just a foundation that Ford motor company doesn’t control and is an entirely different entity? Or is it still associated with Ford motors?
                              Looks like you might’ve posted a click bait article that was hook line and sinker.

After a quick 5 minute google it looks like Ford himself created the foundation for social justice back in the 30’s and then they slowly grew apart. By 1974 they sold the last of their ford motor company holdings so not much of a tie between the 2 in the last 45 years.

Looks like a descendent might be on the board now though?

Edit: Looks like Henry Ford III serves as the director for investor relations. Also, Henry and his wife started the foundation not just Henry.
                              Last edited by 150class; 07-08-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                                Just another reason not to buy a POS Ford. Overpriced and lacking quality. My dodge has 218,000 miles and not one major thing has gone wrong on it. Let's see that from a Ford. As far as defunding the Police, anyone who thinks that is a good idea is a ****ing moron and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us!!!
                                268,356 miles on my F250 when I parked it 15 minutes ago. Only thing other than oil changes I have done is put shocks on it (978 miles ago).

Comment

Working...
                                X