No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know someone that was feeling bad and got tested on 6/22... Test results still aren’t back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
      Update: it’s hitting her harder now a week into it.. respiratory distress now..
      Hope she swings it around and kicks its tail sir!

Comment

This was posted on FB by a good friend of mine. I believe it.

A note on the scamdemic...Better Half's friend in Tyler and her husband mosey over to the Covid-19 testing site, sign in as required, but after standing in line for 2 hours, leave. A day or two later, their phone rings whereupon answering a voice tells them they tested POSITIVE for Covid! Mind you, nary a swab was taken from either friend or husband. It's all about the money!

Comment

My 19 year old son tested positive...clinic called and said he was negative....state calls 7 days later and says positive. Clinic says %#~€* sorry!

So he exposed us thinking he was negative...now I've got 7 days to isolate...ugh

Comment

Co-worker’s wife attended her sister’s wedding shower in Dallas. 14 of 16 in attendance tested positive a week later. 2 of the 14 are in the hospital and very ill.

Comment

In Burkburnett they tested everyone at the retirement home. 46 tested positive but there were zero symptomatic patients. That threw up a red flag so they retested everyone and they all came back negative.

It makes it hard to believe anything you hear about the number of positive cases.

Comment

My wife is a physician and owns a pediatric urgent care. She won’t use any rapid test, as the accuracy is between 50% and 70%. The lab tests are 85-90% accurate according to her, and that is the only test she will use, but only after alerting the family to its lack of accuracy. It takes 2-5 days to get lab results back. It’s all a crapshoot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
                  In Burkburnett they tested everyone at the retirement home. 46 tested positive but there were zero symptomatic patients. That threw up a red flag so they retested everyone and they all came back negative.

It makes it hard to believe anything you hear about the number of positive cases.

https://www.newschannel6now.com/2020...ues-statement/

They did the same exact routine in Eastland, and Vernon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My neighbors have it, they say it's like a mild version of the flu. They are mid 30's.

Comment

I shoulda asked details, my neighbor runs a lab network here in San Antonio, he claims the test itself is testing positive. Kinda like when they test the goat and papayas over in one of them Asian countries a while back. He said they are having goodluck with Plasma and are bringing plasma in from donors in NYC right now. He said basically 10 months later they still don’t know jack about this virus.
                      Last edited by Johnny44; 07-03-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        Daughter's boyfriend tested positive yesterday. She has same symptoms as him but havent gotten results back for her yet. They tested at the same time. She says so far it's like a cold.
                        Daughters came back negative. Not sure how that's possible.....

Comment

I’m sitting in the ER right now getting my wife checked out, she has all the symptoms

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

I got tested back on 6/24, and finally received my results this morning. I’m positive, but feel totally normal as of the last few days. I only ran a mild fever for 1 day, but the headaches and body aches that first week were pretty rough. My wife had all the same symptoms as me but her and the boys all tested negative. My dad tested positive on 6/23 and he’s having a pretty rough time with it. He’s lost about 15lbs in two weeks and has no appetite at all. He isn’t sleeping much either. Hopefully he starts turning the corner soon.
                              Last edited by LarryP_1989; 07-04-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Prayers for your Dad Larry

Comment

Working...
                                X