Pitching/hitting lesson 12U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitching/hitting lesson 12U

Seeing if anyone on screen offers and is around McKinney area. Don’t mind traveling a bit or could make a recommendation. Thanks

Garrett fulenchek here in Howe does. He was drafted by the braves right out of HS several years ago. Pitched for a few before injuries. He does hitting/pitching lessons in between shifts at the FD he works for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
      Garrett fulenchek here in Howe does. He was drafted by the braves right out of HS several years ago. Pitched for a few before injuries. He does hitting/pitching lessons in between shifts at the FD he works for.
      awesome. Do you happen to have some contact info you could PM

Comment

Ttt

Comment

There is D-Bat in Melissa and Frozen Ropes in McKinney that both offer lessons.

Comment

Have some calls out. Up for more info

Comment

Use someone who is recommended. I would not just call up to a facility.

Ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Use someone who is recommended. I would not just call up to a facility.

Ask me how I know.
                you've been asked before and you never answer. we are all ears...

Comment

I have a couple calls out to individuals but still open. Not just calling and hoping to pair up with a coach. Left VM for garret, hopefully he’s just on shift. Still in for more contacts.

Comment

Mike Bacsik in Arlington is one of the best pitching coaches around. But you have to go through his wife to set up a lesson and it's done on her time.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                      Mike Bacsik in Arlington is one of the best pitching coaches around. But you have to go through his wife to set up a lesson and it's done on her time.
                      That’s funny. I played against him in HS. You got any contact info? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        you've been asked before and you never answer. we are all ears...
                        I do not know anyone in that immediate area. Sorry

Alot of people I know who were collegiate baseball players, but none giving lessons and all have families

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                          That’s funny. I played against him in HS. You got any contact info? Thank you!
                          There are 2 Mike Bacsik's, I'm talking about the dad not the son. He did work with several of the top pitchers in high school and college but it's been a few years since my son used him. Linda Bacsik at 817-572-9519. And he will work with younger guys not just older ones.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                            There are 2 Mike Bacsik's, I'm talking about the dad not the son. He did work with several of the top pitchers in high school and college but it's been a few years since my son used him. Linda Bacsik at 817-572-9519. And he will work with younger guys not just older ones.
                            Gotcha. So not Mike who played at Duncanville in mid/ late 90’s but his dad? Small world. Thanks for the intel!

Comment

Working...
                            X