Loving this cool front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving this cool front

Sitting on the porch at the lease, sipping some Clyde May’s and watching Rangers-Astros. Thermometer says 68 but the north breeze sent me inside for a fleece. Next few days are gonna be really nice - enjoy it while it lasts!

30 degree drop from 90 to 60 only in Texas.

Comment

I feel like a kid on Christmas haha. Everybody in the State needs the rain.

Comment

It's great. Loving every minute of it in Mills county.

Comment

Unfortunately, it’s 91 degrees in my part of town, so I’m sitting INSIDE with cocktail in hand and listening to my carefully curated classic rock playlist.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Unfortunately, it’s 91 degrees in my part of town, so I’m sitting INSIDE with cocktail in hand and listening to my carefully curated classic rock playlist.

Good times.
            Read the list off to us so we can see how you roll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Sitting on the porch at the lease, sipping some Clyde May’s and watching Rangers-Astros. Thermometer says 68 but the north breeze sent me inside for a fleece. Next few days are gonna be really nice - enjoy it while it lasts!
              Send it my way !

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Read the list off to us so we can see how you roll.

Far too many to name here, but here’s a list of a few that were just up:

China Grove (currently playing)
                Sweet Child of Mine
                Listen to the Music (Doobies)
                Foreplay/Long Time
                Wheel in the Sky.,.

…and this is where the wheels fell off the bus, all hell broke loose, and the sh** hit the fan. My husband spoke up to ask me a question. Now, I’m fairly easy to get along with, but I have one rule: Nobody—NOBODY—speaks during Wheel in the Sky (or anything by Journey, for that matter).

He knows better and wisely banished himself to another room before things really got ugly. Wise man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet Child of Mine
                  Foreplay/Long Time
                  Wheel in the Sky.,.

…and this is where the wheels fell off the bus, all hell broke loose, and the sh** hit the fan. My husband spoke up to ask me a question. Now, I’m fairly easy to get along with, but I have one rule: Nobody—NOBODY—speaks during Wheel in the Sky (or anything by Journey, for that matter).

He knows better and wisely banished himself to another room before things really got ugly. Wise man.

Guns and Roses. I have a greatest live performance album on my phone that gets a fair amount of play. Overall a good showing!

Comment

Sweet Child of Mine
                    Foreplay/Long Time
                    Wheel in the Sky.,.

I like your music list. I only listen to classics as well. Both rock and country. Rock on lady.

Comment

What? No zeppelin?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        I like your music list. I only listen to classics as well. Both rock and country. Rock on lady.

I’m more of a classic country girl myself, but a friend recently brought up classic rock, I hadn’t listened to it in a while, so hear i am.

I think classic rock pairs nicely with vodka-based drinks, so much so that I’ve forgotten all about eating dinner.

Comment

It is a nice surprise for sure. Headed to Texas Motor Speedway today and was dreading the heat but instead it’s going to be quite nice

Comment

57 deg this am in North Texas. What a beautiful morning. Reminds me how much I hate summer heat after working on house remodel projects the last couple of days in 95+. Is it October yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              57 deg this am in North Texas. What a beautiful morning. Reminds me how much I hate summer heat after working on house remodel projects the last couple of days in 95+. Is it October yet?

I agree! I’m ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X