vuity eye drops to replace readers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
    I was planning on asking my Dr about these as well. Curious about the cost though of course and how well they work/long they work. My actual vision is still 20/20, but at 50, cant read cell phones and stuff. I ditched readers for multifocal contacts about 3 years ago and for the dailies i wear, its about 2-3$/day which is better than carrying 7 pair of glasses around

It’s not going to be a full replacement for glasses or contacts. The drop is supposed to be used only once a day and lasts only around 6 hours. It’s not supposed to be used at night because it makes your pupil small and could be dangerous trying to drive after dark like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a bargain. My eye doc prescribed some Restasis.....I almost hit the floor when I went to pick it up. It was around $600 for a month supply. It came out to $13/drop.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
        It’s not going to be a full replacement for glasses or contacts. The drop is supposed to be used only once a day and lasts only around 6 hours. It’s not supposed to be used at night because it makes your pupil small and could be dangerous trying to drive after dark like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Didnt know that. Since i drive all night for work, sounds like they arent gonna be working for me

Comment

Originally posted by tadmaryperry View Post
          I tried them. Seemed to make my vision dark and blurry for a while every morning. I just didn’t see enough of a difference in my vision. Anyone else have good luck with this?
          I tried it, too (a friend gave me a drop in each eye.) I had similar result. I'm going to call Mann Eye Institute soon!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

The possible side effects tells me No Way! I only have two peepers and need them both!

Comment

I really wanted to try this, but my Dr. says too high of a risk for retinal detachment. Not for me. Stuck with readers.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's input that enough for me not to pick them up

Comment

Working...
                X