Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Memorial day 20-24qt rotomolded cooler deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Memorial day 20-24qt rotomolded cooler deals?

I like the grizzly’s ! Rtic 20qts handles pop out and they aren’t fixing the problem so that’s out! Nothing from China either lol!

I have two of them and the latches are pulling out! You can’t put dry ice in them either - it sorta contorts them lol! They do keep ice longer than my Rtic though! I’ve had both of mine for 2 years and they both need new latches which means a new cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      I have two of them and the latches are pulling out! You can’t put dry ice in them either - it sorta contorts them lol! They do keep ice longer than my Rtic though! I’ve had both of mine for 2 years and they both need new latches which means a new cooler!
      I have had my 28qt for a little over 2 years and zero issues with the latches. It is my drink cooler in the boat. Maybe they are hit or miss but mine been great and hold ice well

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        I have had my 28qt for a little over 2 years and zero issues with the latches. It is my drink cooler in the boat. Maybe they are hit or miss but mine been great and hold ice well
        I’m going off of my 55 and 77! The plastic latches come apart where they tie into the chests! I’m pert near sure I can take them in and swap them out but that’s a pain ! Happy yours have been faultless

Comment

Try Webstraunt Supply. Search their coolers. I have a 105 and a 90 and love them.

Comment

Coleman in New Braunfels usually has a huge sale Memorial Day weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the grizzly’s ! Rtic 20qts handles pop out and they aren’t fixing the problem so that’s out! Nothing from China either lol!
              Have you checked out Kenaigear? They are made by Grizzly in Iowa. Not "bear proof" so a little cheaper. I each of my kids a 45 when they lived out of state for hauling food back after visits. When some of my soft sides die I plan on getting a 25 for quick trips in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Try Webstraunt Supply. Search their coolers. I have a 105 and a 90 and love them.
                Yes- made in China

Comment

Originally posted by sv2100 View Post
                  Have you checked out Kenaigear? They are made by Grizzly in Iowa. Not "bear proof" so a little cheaper. I each of my kids a 45 when they lived out of state for hauling food back after visits. When some of my soft sides die I plan on getting a 25 for quick trips in the car.
                  Yes Sir! I like them Also! I doubt they will go on sale but I’m pretty sure this is the one I like most so far!

Comment

Yes Sir! I like them Also! I doubt they will go on sale but I’m pretty sure this is the one I like most so far!

I know it is well past Memorial Day but Kenai is running a 10% off deal right now for the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X