Gas price's again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    If the republicans don’t assume control of all three branches this cycle the is all going to spiral out of control very very quickly and re-education camps will happen and I’m not joking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Little in-site, if the R’s control all three, nothing will change dramatically. History has proven this over and over again.

It’s not the party, it’s the swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Okay what the hell.. Diesel has gone from 4.50-4.60 to now 5.30 in just 5-6 days

What the everliving **** is this BS.

Yes sir we at 5.29 here in Santa Fe [emoji2959][emoji2959]
      Last week was 4.69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        Little in-site, if the R’s control all three, nothing will change dramatically. History has proven this over and over again.

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

I hear what you are saying but these new dhs departments will likely be resolved if desantis or trump manage to win the presidency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A President cannot fix it on his/her own. The Trump presidency was evident of this.

The swamp just become one uniparty and focuses their fodder in one direction only.

I would say it is up to the citizens to ultimately make the change, but it is also evident elections may not matter anymore either.

If there ever was a chance, it has to start at the grassroots, which there seems to be a shifting tide. I hope this is true, we shall see with the local election outcomes and midterms (depending on validity of the election returns).

Comment

I payed $4.99 for diesel today at Buk-ees I Katy today!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Diesel is now 5.31 in Goldthwaite and gas a dollar less. It now cost me close to 30 dollars in fuel to go check stuff at my ranch and it's no more than 20 miles away! Way to go Joe! Thanks!!
                It’s hurting the guys in the oil field who work 7 days a week and have to drive far to leases.

Comment

Saw diesel in Austin today for $5.50. Not sure who is stopping there to fill up because all the other stations were at $5.

Comment

I was coming in from Houston Thursday evening and seen diesel for 5.69 but don’t rennet exactly where.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                      Saw diesel in Austin today for $5.50. Not sure who is stopping there to fill up because all the other stations were at $5.
                      That other station will be at 5.50 later today or tomorrow when their next shipment arrives

Comment

It is my understanding there is a diesel shortage on the east coast right now. That is causing diesel prices to go up all over. There is a lot of speculation as to the cause, but I have yet to read anything concrete, but I’m still looking.

Comment

Y'all realize oil is a global commodity right...and prices are set based on global supply and demand. That and there is a war going on on the European continent that is contributing to the spike.

The current administration didn't help that situation any with their milk toast foreign diplomacy that might have kept Putin at bay and speaking of war the lefts war on the petroleum industry forsaking it and pushing all things green is a major contributing factor.

Oh and it's awesome how they were withdrawing oil from the SPR when prices were low and now want to refill it when prices are at an all-time high is an awesome move!!! It further exacerbates the demand on tight supplies further driving up prices.

Finally, remember that the majors only operate 2-3% of those gas stations you are complaining about...with the vast majority being independent franchises.

So yes high gas prices suck but quit hammering on oil companies and remember the politics that got us here.

Comment

It's all part of the PLAN.

Comment

Bidens plan from 2yrs ago..
                              Take the combustion engine off the road.
                              Hes talking about everyone except himself of course and his vette.

If democrats really wanted to conserve fuel and resources, take vehicles off the road.. they would ban nascar, ban all major sports, ban all college sports and ban ethanol... remove the corn from fuel.. food prices will drop.. miles per gallon will increase.

Democrats want to end Americans freedom.

Comment

I talked to a guy with a lawn business today. He had a 1/4 tank left and filled up with diesel. Cost him $144.00 for 3/4 tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X