Colorado Turkey Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShedHunter19 View Post
    ...but hit some other public land before going home and found some elk sheds, -
    Disclaimer for anyone wondering, the sheds were found East of I25 (west of this doesn't open for shed hunting until later on)

Comment

Originally posted by ShedHunter19 View Post
      Disclaimer for anyone wondering, the sheds were found East of I25 (west of this doesn't open for shed hunting until later on)
      Hey shedhunter
      Glad you got chance to experience the backcountry experience. I hunt New Mexico for Merriam's as well cloudcroft area Lincoln NF...all public and I take my mountain bike with for long trip in(should have suggested that for your Colorado trip). Got real close to few wild mustangs and har Elk about 25yds from me at water seep. Good luck next outing. I'll be going archery Elk hunt Colorado next year. Wife sudden stroke prevents me going anyway this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Greyghost, I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s stroke, hoping for a speedy recovery for her. Thank you for the e-bike tip and for sharing those pictures, very cool! Colorado elk are definitely on my list as well. I will be heading to one of the units in Colorado this September for Archery bear, so hopefully I will be able to connect on one of those!

Comment

Working...
        X