6th Birthday Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th Birthday Ideas

Daughter turns 6 Nov 1st. Not sure what to do to celebrate. Did a pool party last year (new pool) but all her friends and family are over most weekends so that’s old news. Thought about Kalahari but hate asking multiple family members/friends to spend $1k+ to go for a weekend (they could swing it with the notice). Will be at the lease every weekend after so that’s a no go. We all have RVs, prefer inside of 4 hours from Magnolia. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, Peter pipers pizza.

Comment

Bouncy Castle dad. At 6, a bouncy castle will make you the best parents ever. For additional fun, a slip-n-slide, water balloons and snow cones.

Edit: Oops, just saw this was in November. So maybe not the water activities, but there are plenty of yard games they can still do.

Comment

There is always great wolf lodge or jellystone

Comment

We had my daughters 6th birthday party at Urban Air. Kids loved it. Chuck E. Cheese is another good option.

Comment

We did Urban Air for the 4th Bday and she requested it again this year so repeated for her 6th B-day.

Comment

6 is a really big birthday id go to Disney or Europe

Comment

Thanks all. Well most. She doesn’t really care for urban air or bounce houses. We usually do a party at the house with carnival style games. Just looking to mix it up. Appreciate any ideas. Great wolf is on the maybe list for sure. It is a bit cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

November is a good time of year for the petting zoo/pony ride folks that come to your house. Our girls all always loved that!

AC

Comment

Make some cupcakes and sing happy birthday.

Comment

Water slide and a 1000 water balloons!

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
                        jeez, peter pipers pizza.
                        a m e n!

Comment

If she is into Legos there is Legoland in Dallas.

If she is a fan of the snow you might be able to pull off a trip to see some white stuff for under $1,000 for the weekend if you pick the right spot.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

We do Kalahari every year for my daughter's bday, but it is just us. Splashway is another great idea, but may not be in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                              November is a good time of year for the petting zoo/pony ride folks that come to your house. Our girls all always loved that!

AC
                              This is a good idea. Other ones my daughter has gone to or had is at a horse area where they got to ride horses and then paint a horse. She really liked The Greatest Showman so my wife did a circus theme party and rented some guy with monkeys. I thought it was dumb but all the kids loved playing with them and getting photos with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X