Looking for Pre workout suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started back to CrossFit after missing most of last summer. I tried a pre workout by Steel products. (I forgot which one though) it did ok, but I’m hoping to find something that will help a little. I’m trying to go 3 times a week, and running a mile or so after each workout. What do y’all like to use?

Cocaine.

Tuned in for suggestions.

Comment

Caffeine
      Currently digging Starbucks Nitro Cold brew. Unsweetened only has 10 cals per can.

Comment

I use Beverly International’s Creatine Select from fit body.com

Beverly International's Creatine Select is the ideal creatine supplement for hard training athletes looking to increase their lean muscle but don't want the bloating that can come with run of the mill creatine supplements. Available Fit Body in awesome tasting orange flavor, have this powdered drink mix as your pre-workout supplement.

Comment

Guarana - natural caffeine

or

N.O. Explode - use only if you have no heart issues and want to feel like you could tackle a rhino. Probably start with 1/4 serving size first time and dose accordingly thereafter. You will likely feel "flush" with the higher dose of niacin. Read warnings and instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I use Beverly International’s Creatine Select from fit body.com

https://www.fitbody.com/products/bev...dba062ca&_ss=r
            Creatine does seem to help with focus/strength.

Comment

My son is a fitness trainer full time. He will tell you that if you eat good you don’t need supplements. Also, he would recommend what was recommended above - coffee. He says all the pre workouts are just a lot of sugar and caffeine. That is all he does is train clients and compete in powerlifting meets. I hope that helps you out!

Comment

Yup.. Eat real food and get enough rest... No need to put chemicals in your body

Comment

Legion
                  Bucked Up
                  Lit AF

Those are my 3 on rotation currently. The way they are increasing price and decreasing the amount of servings is about to have me doing coke like Matt suggested...

Comment

I've used everything on the market at some point or other. Coffee is honestly the way to go.

Comment

BPN products are good they take out a lot of the filler out like artificial coloring etc… and it’s a local company in the Austin area.

If you want to go the coffee route Costco brand cold brew has a good bit of caffeine and comes in individual cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah if your gonna go, go. Everyone who says don’t use it Bc it’s chemicals your putting into your body also drink Diet Coke, use seed oil instead of butter, and prolly have the vaccine. Ahahah

Alani

Woke

Both way different, but I like them both as well.

Comment

Mountain ops ignite. Flavor Pink Lemonade

Comment

My guess is 99.9% of "supplements" are snake oil.

Eat right, exercise, get good sleep and pray you have good genetics.

Comment

C4 has always been my go to. I’ve tried most and it always performed better in my use.

Comment

Working...
                              X