No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy and raining! Must be tourney time!!

Comment

Get um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Sounds like second class food compared to fish dip, fried crappie, and key lime pie!
        What is the fish dip?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Windy and raining! Must be tourney time!!
          Of course it is. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
            What is the fish dip?
            Rick brings homemade every crappie get together but I've never had it. It's gone before i get there or they say. But the keylime pie is great

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              Lol
              Funny this picture would be on here! I think I saw that guy today! Got snowed on an hour or two. Biggest flakes I’ve ever seen! It would splat when it hit you. Too windy to fish anything we wanted to fish. Chased roamers in a cove all day and had enough! Good guys win again!

Comment

Funny this picture would be on here! I think I saw that guy today! Got snowed on an hour or two. Biggest flakes I’ve ever seen! It would splat when it hit you. Too windy to fish anything we wanted to fish. Chased roamers in a cove all day and had enough! Good guys win again!
                Congratulations on the win Todd and Clay!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Outstanding start to the year! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Outstanding start to the year! Keep up the good work.
                    Thanks!! Today’s trip called and cancelled yesterday eve. I was excited to say the least! I’m beat today. Running the TM all day in that kind of weather zaps you. Off to Brookshires for some sausage to make breakfast burritos and taters for baked potato soup tonight! Probably pick up some valentines day stuff while I’m there so I don’t forget! Gotta score points while I can! After week 3 of this current run mommas gonna get hot! By week 8 the locks might be changed!!

Comment

Thanks!! Today’s trip called and cancelled yesterday eve. I was excited to say the least! I’m beat today. Running the TM all day in that kind of weather zaps you. Off to Brookshires for some sausage to make breakfast burritos and taters for baked potato soup tonight! Probably pick up some valentines day stuff while I’m there so I don’t forget! Gotta score points while I can! After week 3 of this current run mommas gonna get hot! By week 8 the locks might be changed!!
                      Well crap [emoji52]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        Well crap [emoji52]

Fishing today sounded like a good idea till yesterday afternoon! I’m wiped out! I got to change a boat tire today too. I think Clay and I could single handedly keep Lindale Tire in business!

Comment

Back in action! Everything operational, running smooth. Ready for GRXH.

Except for the part where It floated off the trailer, and I had to go home and get my kayak to get it before I could test run it! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

Except for the part where It floated off the trailer, and I had to go home and get my kayak to get it before I could test run it! [emoji23][emoji23]

Rooster tail gonna Rooster

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Rooster tail gonna Rooster

That's just what I was think-n when I seen the pic!

And, congrats to Todd and Mark! Nice job fellers!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

Rooster lives matter!

Nice work flex!

Comment

Working...
                                X