T3, Swhacker or Ramcats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T3, Swhacker or Ramcats?

I'm sure this has been asked before but let's hear it. G5 T3, Swhacker, or Ram Cat. I can't decide, was sold on the T3s but read a few articles about them having problems breaking. Any thoughts?

Going with swackers for the third year in a row. I haven't had any problems with them.

Just my $.02

Comment

What about reuse of the Swhacker? I like BHs I can get more than one use out of.

Comment

To me T3's are junk, they break or did for me. Swackers are good heads. Used them with success before they were Swackers. Ramcats are my go to heads. None better on the market in my opinion.

Comment

Going with G5 T3's for the 4th year. I haven't had any problems with them.

Comment

I believe they all kill deer. Asking us which broadhead is like asking us which color car to buy. Get what ever you like

Comment

I've shot all 3 ramcats are my favorite by far. Shot the t3 and they broke and I hate the spider clip they had that would break too. They were super sharp though. I lost a buck to one because of horrible penetration so I whiched heads. I started shooting shwackers and I also got horrible penetration the only difference was you need to get two holes to get a decent blood trail. They flew great tho! Ramcats are my go to. They fly better than field points, get great penetration, and the blades are sharp. The blades bend after a shot usually but they sell replacements now, and the ferrules are really stout.

Comment

Out of those 3, ram cat by far!

Comment

Ramcats

Comment

definitely ram cats

Comment

Double post
                      Last edited by oktx; 09-25-2014, 07:25 AM.

Comment

2 kills with Swacker. Deer complete pass through quarting away not a drop of blood.
                        Hog was broadside. Arrow stuck out the other side blood everywhere.
                        I'm going to stick with them. Both animals recovered.

Comment

Ramcats all the way.

Comment

I shot two deer and found them no prob with shwackers. Thor third I didn't not get a pass through and I didn't find any blood. There is virtually no blood trail without a pass through. Since my wife is starting to bowhunt this year and pulling around 40 pounds I bought some slick truck griz tricks and muzzy phantoms. Going back to fixed heads. But the two blood trails I did have with shwackers were awesome and they didn't run but 50 yards.

Comment

Thanks guys, going to give the ol cats a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X