No announcement yet.

Benefit/Auction for Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a call in to the only person I know that will be able to get in contact via directly with her family in Ohio. She is the one who called me last night and she had to work a all night shift at the hospital while dealing with this. I am hoping she was able to fall asleep and get some rest. Soon as I hear something from her I will let yall know what I find out.

In the mean time. Is there anyone else that has contact or might have contact with someone that has contact directly with her family in Ohio?

None of these situations are easy and I don't think they ever get easier. This one seems a little harder trying to wrap our brains around why.

If anyone hears of arrangements before I do, please post up

Comment

Originally posted by TxSuperDad View Post
      I have a call in to the only person I know that will be able to get in contact via directly with her family in Ohio. She is the one who called me last night and she had to work a all night shift at the hospital while dealing with this. I am hoping she was able to fall asleep and get some rest. Soon as I hear something from her I will let yall know what I find out.

In the mean time. Is there anyone else that has contact or might have contact with someone that has contact directly with her family in Ohio?

None of these situations are easy and I don't think they ever get easier. This one seems a little harder trying to wrap our brains around why.

If anyone hears of arrangements before I do, please post up

so many uncertainties especially with logistics and the family situation

IIRC, Deb grew up on a farm in rural Ohio. She came to Texas and has no immediate family here. Burial arrangements and decisions may have been
      made by Deb in a living will, or family will have to plan for this somber ordeal.

either way, more prayers sent up as this truly saddens my heart

Comment

Just got off the phone with Trista, who just got off the phone with Debbie's mom and sister. They will be having Deb cremated and having a small family only gathering at the farm in Ohio.

They are extremely worried with the financial burden about to take place along with handling Debs assets here in Texas and getting things shipped.

I will get with Mary on how we want and need to proceed as a Texas Bow Hunter group as well and confirming who the proper benefactor needs to be to receive funds or set up with the funeral home etc.

Comment

Sounds like the TBH Crew could help pack up and mail/ship her belongings to the family. That way they don't have to deal with that part. I don't live far from Temple and I know there are others close that would help and we could get that burden out of the way for them. I work in the probate area of law, and yes, Blake is right, there could be some estate planning documents that could lend some direction to the family if they know where to locate them. There will be many variables in this area and I will be willing to help if needed to down the road.

Comment

I'm in for some dinero to help with shipping and such

Comment

Deb's riches were in her heart.

She shared quite a bit with me the last couple of years, so I know there was a house and car payment she was struggling to keep up with. A contract nurse, she told me more than once, "I'm living my retirement." I believe alot of her assets were sold recently to help her daughter.

Comment

I'm just down the road in Taylor. I'll be glad to help anyway that is needed.

Comment

I'm in for an auction item, when the details are ironed out.

Comment

I'll help any way I can.

Comment

In for any help needed.

Comment

If anybody knows me I am in for no matter what.

Hail, for Deb I would even dress up in a dress and buy that fishing trip that BrandonA is offering up...

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                          If anybody knows me I am in for no matter what.

Hail, for Deb I would even dress up in a dress and buy that fishing trip that BrandonA is offering up...
                          Sounds like he may have to offer 2 trips..

Comment

Depending on what needs to be shipped I can certainly help. Can also ship freight out of our DeerView location in Mansfield. Good 100 miles from Temple but I can do what's needed. In for a good donation as well.

Comment

I'd like to help. I will be praying for all that are directly and indirectly...

Comment

I'm in to help in any way.

Comment

Working...
                                X