Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer are looking great and my goodness that last buck is way ahead of schedule! I can’t wait to see what kind of Hill Country native deer you end up growing!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
        I can’t wait to see what kind of Hill Country native deer you end up growing!
        I love this thread for the reason that the deer are 100% native

Comment

Did y'all catch any rain last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Hometown Ag View Post
            Did y'all catch any rain last night?
            We didn't get a single drop last night....hoping we get some this evening.

Comment

We’ve gotten a little over 2in this afternoon and the cell has stalled. Hopefully we get another 1-1.5in.

Comment

Comment

We ended up getting just under 3-inches yesterday!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post

Congrats. I'm jealous. We got nothing yesterday. Just looked at a map and everywhere around us got some and there is a little hole where our ranch is that got nothing.

Comment

Here’s a pretty 10-point. I think I know which buck this is but we’ll see how he finishes out over the next 30-45 days.

Comment

We purchased a Spartan Go Live trail camera this past weekend and hope to receive it this week. I tried to order another Covert Code Black cellular camera but their site shows it's been discontinued so I decided to buy the Spartan instead. I'll share some pictures and my thoughts between the Covert Code Black, Spartan Go Live, and the two cheaper Stealth Cam cellular cameras.

We put two traditional trail cameras over the water troughs to see if we can start seeing some fawns. All of our cellular cameras are inside the feeder pens so we don't see many fawns even with the fawn gaps and the gates being held open.

Comment

Saw a pair right by the cabin this evening. First fawns I've seen at the place in about a month.

Comment

Here’s a picture we got this morning of a nice young buck growing some trash.

Comment

It looks like you got some green popping up too. Crazy what a little rain will do

Comment

Working...
                                X