Fishing in or near by Orlando Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing in or near by Orlando Florida

I'm heading to Orlando at the end of the month and would like to do some bass fishing while I'm there. I'm looking for any guide recommendations. Thanks in advance. Go!!!

There is a major fishing show (ICAST) in town from July 19-22 so it might be tough to find availability if you are going around those dates.

Comment

I will be there the next week after that for a couple days. July 25-27.

Comment

Following, I'm headed up in December and want to do some fishing.

Comment

Man I saw a few TOADS in the various bodies of water in Disney World last year...........

Comment

When we go every year for ICAST the vendors usually would take customers in the evening to a "gravel pit" near by for big bass.

Comment

ttt

Comment

What do you want to fish? You will be about an hour or so from fishing saltwater on either coast.

You could fish for something very different, Barramundi. They are Australia’s version of a snook.
                They are only available in the USA at Osceola Outback Adventures, less than an hour from Orlando. It is catch and release, they supply all tackle.

It is fun, they hit hard, jump and fight hard.

That time of year, I would recommend reserving a late afternoon time slot.

Any questions PM me

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
                  I'm heading to Orlando at the end of the month and would like to do some bass fishing while I'm there. I'm looking for any guide recommendations. Thanks in advance. Go!!!
                  Are you going to Disney?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Are you going to Disney?
                    We have a basketball tournament there. We will be staying a little longer to go to Disney. I've been to Disney so the family can go to Disney and i will go fishing. Win win!

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                      What do you want to fish? You will be about an hour or so from fishing saltwater on either coast.

You could fish for something very different, Barramundi. They are Australia’s version of a snook.
                      They are only available in the USA at Osceola Outback Adventures, less than an hour from Orlando. It is catch and release, they supply all tackle.

Any questions PM me
                      That sounds like something different for sure, catching Barramundi. Let me see what comes in via some of the call that I made first for bass fishing. Thanks!

Comment

Disney World does offer catch and release guided trips. I have no clue on price, but it is a possible option.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post

Any questions PM me
                          This would be fun! You also close to St John’s River for fat black crappie. But they’ll probably come out the water half cooked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            This would be fun! You also close to St John’s River for fat black crappie. But they’ll probably come out the water half cooked!!
                            I booked a trip on Lake Toho for bass but I will stop bass fishing if I come across some crappie... Trust me

Comment

Working...
                            X