No announcement yet.

" Depends "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing ruins a hunt like the feeling that the space shuttle is fixing to launch in your drawers.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      Just cut the bottom out of a bucket, pop it over the livewell, handle business. Then use the pump out feature. Problem solved
      [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input. I hope that it made your day better

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Thanks everyone for the input. I hope that it made your day better

It did Pat. Who would’ve thought that on a patriotic holiday a thread about shatting your pants would stay up top. SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            No silly, your supposed to put your caught fish in the cooler with the natty light...amateur...
            Natty light??

Speaking of amateur. Maybe Flex wants the big lots model of the marine chit well

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't stop laughing for 1/2 hour after this one. thanks to all

Comment

5 gallon bucket with a trash bag liner and lid.
                Same as camping

Comment

Flex doesn't have anything on Cody. Just when you thought you could drink a few then Cody comes along

Comment

You're a mile from the truck, in the marsh, and nature calls. It takes a unique set of skills to balance on a rat mound, roll down your waders, and then let rip without dropping a torpedo in said waders. All this while holding the gun just in case a duck flies by. A boat in the lake? That's kids stuff. Lean over and let loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Flex doesn't have anything on Cody. Just when you thought you could drink a few then Cody comes along

Iv had plenty practice lol

Comment

This is a long listen but a funny story on this subject from a B.A.S.S. cameraman during a recent elite event.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAw8NDpgty4"]The Sh##iest Championship Sunday EVER! on Mercer-54 - YouTube[/ame]

Pat-Wherever you go it has to be better than the bathrooms at Cassel Boykin, last time I went in there someone had **** in the urinal.

Comment

Yes sir...the duck hunting gut bomb is the worst. Back in the day, we had a local spot that was a 500 yard thigh-stomach deep water wade to a river bottom tree line to shoot mallards and wood ducks. No boat access unless you walked a jon boat in before season under the pipe rail another 400 yards and hid in the bushes (which we did). Too small to carry 3-4 of us all across so we used the 10-12' boat for guns, shells, lights coffee and decoys as we walked across it. Well like Dale, one day the gut bombs of all gut bombs hit me (probably the allsups burritos and nehi grape the night before returning from another hunt) and I was standing waist deep in water under some flooded pecans 500 yards from dry land in the dark. I tried holding out but the turtle wasn't having any part of it. There was no way I could make the walk across either. Too far and too muddy/strenuous in spots.

So, being in early 20s, I made the executive decision to climb a tree to take a dump. Never in my life would I ever imagine climbing a tree to take a dump. Done the opposite countless times bow hunting, but never this. With my buddies laughing at me, I shimmied up a tree, dropped my waders and proceeded to take care of mothers nature's calling. ......and my buddies being my buddies spotlighted my *** the whole **** time. I couldn't even have any **** privacy and I couldn't do anything about it either.. Son of a ......there goes my wallet too...falling out of my wader pants from the tree just like my terds! And when I finished up and got back down to the water, I realized my wallet was a terd seeking missle. You guessed it, landed right in the mix and seeked one out... Helluva start to the morning. Glad we smacked the ducks around that morning to make the struggle worth it lol. That story has stood the test of time in our group. Mostly because of them spotlighting my desperate *** the whole time. Its a wonder we saw any ducks with all the laughing and me yelling at them to turn that **** off!.

Comment

Just a suggestion but if you tilt and turn the motor to the right amount, and let down the rear power pole to about 35-45 degrees, it makes it pretty easy to hold on while hanging it over the back of the boat. You almost "wedge" yourself in and it is pretty darn stable. Don't ask me how I know, just trust that it works...

Comment

Jason I just cut up a brisket that I’m really pretty proud of. I used a lot of your techniques that seem to have turned my brisket game around and heading down a better path. But now instead of reveling in my success, this vision will be in my head all day. Thanks buddy.

Comment

**** y'all are some sick bastages! But funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X