Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers to your family

Comment

Long 48hrs, but it looks like my mother-in-law is gonna die like she lived….however she dang well pleases. She’s resting and surrounded by family. In God’s time….

Thanks for the prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers of blessings and comfort for y'all this morning.

Comment

Prayers up for a peaceful transition for MawMaw and peace for your family.

Comment

Continuous prayers for a peaceful passage into Gods Kingdom. Prayers for comfort for Jennie and the Joslin family.

Comment

Prayers sent for your whole family.

Comment

Prayers for your family

Comment

Thinking of you and the family today.

Comment

Prayers up for your family.

Comment

God's peace and comfort to you guys Curt. Hers was a tough generation... Like you said, she'll go out when she's good n ready..
                      I pray for a peaceful passage into God's eternal rest.
                      Strength to you Curt as you lead the family through this trial.

Comment

So sorry your having to go through this. It’s a hard thing to witness. I’m praying for you all.

Comment

Prayers up Curt. My mother just told me yesterday she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia last week. Not looking forward to the road ahead but will spend as much time as I can with her now before its gets worse.

Comment

Prayers up Curt. I have been through it with both my grandma and grandpa. I pray for peace, comfort for the family, and most of all God welcome her with open arms when he calls her home my friend. If you need an extra ear give me a shout bud.🙏

Comment

Prayers up for all involved!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X