Series to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelmat View Post
    Stranger Things. Kind of a cross between Goonies and Nightmare on Elm Street. Set in the 80s as well.
    The last 4 shows of season 4 hits July 1st...

Comment

Snowflake Mountain on Netflix is different. America needs a thousand locations. The kids are moving forward. Good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'm into season 4. I loved the first 2, but I'm about to bail....the dream/death sequences are a beating, and I just don't really care where they end up...
        It gets better. The 1st half of Season 3 is enough to make you want to smash your TV, but it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
          It gets better. The 1st half of Season 3 is enough to make you want to smash your TV, but it gets better.
          Just focus on how hot Amy Brenneman is at age 107!

Comment

Arrested Development

Funny tv before America went woke. It’s on Netflix and I’ve watched first three seasons so.

Absolutely hilarious

Comment

Pirate Gold of ADAK Island.
              Man the soldiers stationed there must have been miserable on that island.
              It’s a shame that the US Government leaves so much dangerous trash everywhere they go.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                It’s a shame that the US Government leaves so much dangerous trash everywhere they go.
                On it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  I started watching Outlander with my wife. It’s not bad. Been on for several years now. She and a girlfriend went to Scotland in March and found a lot of the places where parts had been filmed. Wife also found where our “clan” fought in the battle of Colloden. Each clan has a marker where they lined up on the battlefield. Pretty cool.
                  My wife got me hooked on this one too.

Comment

Really excited for Amazon’s new series Terminal List based on Ex navy seal Jack Carr’s 1st book on the James Reece series. It releases tomorrow. Hope it stays on mission with the book.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TkRPiHyQg"]The Terminal List - Official Teaser | Prime Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Really excited for Amazon’s new series Terminal List based on Ex navy seal Jack Carr’s 1st book on the James Reece series. It releases tomorrow. Hope it stays on mission with the book.

The Terminal List - Official Teaser | Prime Video - YouTube
                      I heard Michael Berry's interview with Carr a few weeks ago and have been looking forward to this. Might start it tonight. I haven't read any of the books but that dude was a bundle of energy in the interview.

Comment

The Ranch
                        Mrs. Maisel
                        The Last Kingdom
                        The Blacklist
                        Madolorian
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi
                        Avatar the Last Airbender (don't judge it's really good!!)
                        Succession
                        Ozark
                        Friday Night Lights
                        Last Chance U
                        The Wire
                        Peaky Blinders

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          2 coins they probably bought at a coin shop. Oak Island knock off...

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                            One of my favorites. Hate to see it end. Not so much for my wife though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            It does suck the series is ending - but word on the street is the final act is a peaky blinders movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              2 coins they probably bought at a coin shop. Oak Island knock off...
                              I have a theory we’re the gold went. The thieves that run the military usually loot anything of value once the government steals the lands. In a final FU they leave all of the area trashed into an environmental nightmare.

Comment

The Bridge is pretty good on Prime.

Comment

Working...
                                X