No announcement yet.

Best Maid Pickle Beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some here at the lake. Come by and get it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

no bueno

Comment

I love beer and pickle juice, just not together.

Comment

Martin House has a few good beers and a lot of weird beers. They make a lot of sours, which I am not a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            I love beer and pickle juice, just not together.
            I honestly couldn't taste any alcohol in the Best Maid stuff. At first I thought it was a gimmick or my buddy was playing a prank on me to see if I'd start acting drunk and then tell me there wasn't alcohol in it. That's more of what amazed me than anything else. Usually I can taste alcohol in flavored beer and stuff but I couldn't in this. Maybe the pickle juice is just so overpowering so the alcohol taste is pretty much non-existent. It's weird, blew my mind drinking that stuff the first time.

But I could also be easily amused. I'm always interested how things like that work or how they got it to taste like that. So pretty much I over think it. Instead of just drinking it I wonder how they made it.
            Last edited by okrattler; 06-26-2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I honestly couldn't taste any alcohol in the Best Maid stuff. At first I thought it was a gimmick or my buddy was playing a prank on me to see if I'd start acting drunk and then tell me there wasn't alcohol in it. That's more of what amazed me than anything else. Usually I can taste alcohol in flavored beer and stuff but I couldn't in this. Maybe the pickle juice is just so overpowering so the alcohol taste is pretty much non-existent. It's weird, blew my mind drinking that stuff the first time.

But I could also be easily amused. I'm always interested how things like that work or how they got it to taste like that.
              I really thought I would like it. They also make a spicy, it's pretty warm.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                Martin House has a few good beers and a lot of weird beers. They make a lot of sours, which I am not a fan of.
                I'll have to do some lookin and see if I can get me some. I kinda like mango flavored beer I discovered. But I'm a mango flavor kind of guy. Anything that's different and a little weird I like to try a sample of.

Comment

[ATTACH]1093220[/ATTACH]

Comment

I really thought I would like it. They also make a spicy, it's pretty warm.
                    Interesting. I'd try it I think. I tried a beer one time, I forget the name now but it was similar to Corona except it had a red pepper in it. So the beer itself was cold from being in the ice chest but hot from the pepper. I didn't necessarily think it was nasty but definitely strange.

Comment

[ATTACH]1093220[/ATTACH]
                      I ain't gonna lie that looks good. Looks kinda like a michelada and I'm a michelada guy. I like the heck out of em. It may not taste anything like one but for some reason that picture makes it seem like that would taste good.

Looks like something I'd wash some fajitas down with.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        I ain't gonna lie that looks good. Looks kinda like a michelada and I'm a michelada guy. I like the heck out of em. It may not taste anything like one but for some reason that picture makes it seem like that would taste good.

Looks like something I'd wash some fajitas down with.
                        It's better than the regular.

Comment

You can have my share. I prefer my beer to taste like beer.

Comment

I’ll weigh in. It’s great cut in half with a cold Bud Light or, as previously mentioned, in a Michalada. It’s not the kinda beer that one would crush a sixer.

Comment

There's a reason it's called pickle juice and not beer juice!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                                I’ll weigh in. It’s great cut in half with a cold Bud Light or, as previously mentioned, in a Michalada. It’s not the kinda beer that one would crush a sixer.
                                Oh heck no. I don't know that I could without drinkin the last two from the porcelain pony. It tasted fine but it just didn't sit well in my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                                X