Snowflake Mountain on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflake Mountain on Netflix

One episode in and it’s funny as hell. Basically dropping a bunch of snowflake libtards in the mountains with a couple of ex military survivalist. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok just watched #1

What is the cloth neck lass most of them are wearing?
    They give them booze?
    They have power for lights etc?

I know folks who would happily live there. Just about everyone I know would use the place as a weekend retreat. Yea we are Texans.

I will start #2...
    Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 06-24-2022, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Heard about it on the radio yesterday, love the concept, will have to check it out.

Comment

This has been something. Up to episode 6. Watching the snow flakes evolve is amazing. America needs about 10 thousand of these camps tomorrow...

Comment

Scripted drama, these fools ain't evolving much past an amoeba unless it's a 1000 episodes long.

Comment

Just watched 3 episodes… I can’t get past the guys that have painted nails

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              What is the cloth neck lass most of them are wearing?
              Pretty sure that’s a microphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I don't think they have to worry about the contestants sleeping with each other

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Well I don't think they have to worry about the contestants sleeping with each other
                  maybe a couple of the boys lol

Comment

I’m not much of a tv person, but I couldn’t pass up this ****show….

I have several great millennials (and I guess even younger) working for me, but this country is generally screwed.

Comment

Let me know if they ever do a show like this that's real and not totally fake and scripted.

Comment

Their camp is nicer than my deer lease camp…. Even their lake camp. Hell I’d pay to go spend a weekend there lol

Comment

It's so stupid and I cant stop watching. Well done netflix.

This is why you cant just look at the dollar cost of hunting. Take your **** kids to the woods and this doesn't happen!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by SmTx; 06-25-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

ive seen a few people on here say how its staged and all that. Yes 100% it is.. But it shows the world how stupid liberals and entitled people are and we need more of that.. So well done netflix..

Comment

Gonna check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X