No announcement yet.

Two polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw-- there's no such thing, as private property...

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
      My thoughts on number 1 is these big companies are coming into neighborhoods and buying up everything they can, slightly over market. Then increasing the price even higher, pricing out someone who could’ve initially bought it for what the owner was asking. I’m all for free enterprise and capitalism, but what they are doing is blatant market manipulation. Pretty soon we will be a nation of renters rather than buyers.
      I just closed on my house in Katy and the buyers came in WAY WAY above asking price. The joke was, if someone walked into the house with a suitcase full of cash at asking price they would not have been allowed in the room. We capped the offers at 8 and the lowest bid was $10k over. The inventory of homes that were zoned to our elementary school at the time ours went on the market was 3. The inventory of homes are not there. My .02 is, wait for the interest rate to jack up and then see what happens. This has to be similar to the late ‘70’s when rates were double digits.
      To reply to Fisher, was I supposed to tell the person “no” that’s too much money?

Comment

This thread is 8 yrs late.

Look at how many homes are purchased at a premium plus. Especially in HOAs. The purchases are coming from Canadian retirement funds. They will pay a premium and then some now, for a greater ROI over the next 45yrs.

Comment

Yes

No

Comment

Yes and no

Comment

Yes

No

Capitalism

Comment

You need to start your own site or forum.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  No and no property sales of any type or size to communist or communist entities

How about to any foreign entity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Si y no.

Comment

No to large companies buying up single family home. No to more government overreach and no to ANY foreign country buying up American land.

Comment

Originally posted by Katilac25 View Post
                        How about to any foreign entity?

Sounds good but the biggest concern is communist

Comment

No if market manipulation is their goal and I have no problem with large tracts being busted up but am against foreign national sales. Especially foreign governments.

Comment

Yes unless foreign owned and no

Comment

Yes and no.

Also, only US citizens and US owned businesses should be able to own real estate and US based food production companies.

Comment

Yes and no. I don’t get excited about either but America needs to stay as free as it can.

Comment

Working...
                                X