McConaughey on Fox right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
    I think it’s worth watching and then decide what it is worth to you. Definitely a few jabs at politicians. He seems more pro gun than many of you probably suggest. Can’t be any worse than listening to Sleepy Joe…
    For what is worth, I think he is absolutely for the 2A although people would argue the point. A person could say I am in favor of anyone owning any kind of firearm including an AR15 however I think they should not be a convicted felon and should pass a background check. Some people would say that is anti 2A because the 2A does not mention convicted felons or background checks.

Fair enough but McConaughey said that people should be able to buy an AR15. He believes the 2A should stand and people have the right to all firearms.

He apparently trusts the federal government a lot more than I do.

I mentioned it earlier but when you watch his demeanor and finger-pointing, I took his statement about people that abuse red flag laws as positive. I think he was talking about your neighbor calling on you because he doesn’t like guns and it is that neighbor that should be in jail for falsifying a report.

Again, I don’t trust anyone making firearms laws any farther than I can throw them. I did nearly four decades as a police officer, my highest charged criminal charges in my life was a speeding ticket and one for an expired inspection sticker.

I have absolutely nothing to hide. I still don’t want the federal government digging into my personal history because I want a new firearm. It appears that McConahay does not think that is an intrusion. Okay.

Comment

So an actor, got behind the podium and cried, as he was supporting more gun control….got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He never said he was there he said he is from there. Take the time to listen before you bash him .

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
          I caught part of it. He did make some good points. He said common sense gun laws that protect the 2nd amendment. Me personally any shooting of an innocent victim should be a federal crime and a trip to the death chamber.
          Who will define "common sense?"

Anything outside of "Shall Not Be Infringed" is absolutely unconstitutional. Not that any bit of the Founders' sentiment still exists.

Either way, McConaGay has no authority to say anything that should carry weight. He's an actor, for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            We can all have our opinions - screw the jerks that have their own that differs from mine.

Great attitude and conduit for meaningful change.
            no, screw the ones that want to stomp on the Constitution!

Comment

I agree with everything he said. Everyone, both sides of the aisle will need to compromise a little to do right by our children and other innocent people who are dying unnecessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Anything outside of "Shall Not Be Infringed" is absolutely unconstitutional. Not that any bit of the Founders' sentiment still exists.

Either way, McConaGay has no authority to say anything that should carry weight. He's an actor, for crying out loud.
                Yeah let’s leave it to the politicians since that’s their profession… I see where that got us. Actors, politicians, republicans, democrats, coal miners, executives; whatever you are labeled as we have to remember we are Americans. Until we all get back to being Americans and quit playing into this division crap, nothing is going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Maybe the same ones telling us a guy with a penis can be a woman. Or abortions should be allowed but we better save the children from bullets. Or the ones who printed 30 trillion dollars then said inflation is transitory and then blamed Putin..

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  no, screw the ones that want to stomp on the Constitution!
                  This!

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                  I agree with everything he said. Everyone, both sides of the aisle will need to compromise a little to do right by our children and other innocent people who are dying unnecessarily.
                  No.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    That dude can eat a bag of *****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Perfectly said [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

He came out in 2018 to ban all assault rifles. Need i say more. F him

Comment

I don’t disagree with what he said today…

Comment

I didn't watch. Wish I had. Sincerely would like to know more about his 2018 comments.

Comment

He didn't say anything that hasn't already been mentioned. Democrats just wanting to get this passed so they can say we fixed the mass shooting problem. JMO

Comment

Smoke and mirrors….keep the populous busy fighting each other so they cannot find out what is really going on.

Comment

to be honest i'd accept 21 minimum age to buy any firearm, so long as it's coupled with legislation making 21 the age for everything. alcohol, tobacco, firearms, VOTING, legally binding contracts, military service and/or drafts, all of it at 21.

we wouldn't demand all men be castrated to prevent rapes. we wouldn't demand everyone give up their vehicles and alcohol to prevent drunk driving. we wouldn't demand everyone give up their internet access to prevent harassment. demonrats (and rethuglicans) want gun laws but they won't enforce ones on the books. where they're in control they won't prosecute violent criminals and keep finding more excuses to turn them out on the public. it's just an excuse to disarm We the People.

Comment

Working...
                                X