No announcement yet.

LIVE: Alaska Bound - Semi DIY Bear Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped at Moose’s Tooth in Anchorage for some pizza and beers and then made the 3 he drove down to Kenai. This place is amazing. Saw two really nice bull moose and quite a few mallards and canadas. Scenery is breathtaking.
    Attached Files

Comment

After a tall pour of whiskey and being up for twenty one hours, I’m hitting the hay (which feels weird with the sun still brightly shining down).

Comment

Good luck!! That’s a dream trip

Comment

Following! Good luck and thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Good luck to y’all. In for some LDPs.

Comment

I’m as excited as a kid at Christmas! It’s 4:30am here, the sun is already lighting up the sky and I just can’t sleep! We will start making the drive out of here to meet our water taxi around noonish. The taxi driver/pilot (I don’t know em what they call the here) wants to bring us in at/near high tide. We will unload gear and a stowaway ice chest and emergency grab bag. From there we will hike in about a mile or so to setup camp. Just a few more hours boys!

Comment

I dont know why I didnt realize youd be hunting with Andy. It looks like hes got them zeroed in and there should be great success. Just dont stand too close to that dude. Hes prolly 2 feet taller than you

I agree with the scenery, Ive wanted to go back since I got on the plane to leave a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                  First exciting thing of the trip (if I can say that in this situation). Call for medical emergency on the plane and then they asked for a veterinarian. The lady checking her bags in front me was bringing a cat on the flight, something happened and apparently the cat just died.
                  I don't know why but I laughed way to hard at this. It has to be a good sign. Stuffs gonna die on this trip. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                    I don't know why but I laughed way to hard at this. It has to be a good sign. Stuffs gonna die on this trip. Good luck
                    During takeoff that cat was meowing and pitching a fit. As we began ascent it slowly started to calm down, then here comes the emergency call. Just so happened a vet was on the plane and came up, but within seconds told the lady there was nothing she could do, the cat was dead. Poor lady balled her eyes out, but then commenced to petting the dead cat for the rest of the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I dont know why I didnt realize youd be hunting with Andy. It looks like hes got them zeroed in and there should be great success. Just dont stand too close to that dude. Hes prolly 2 feet taller than you

I agree with the scenery, Ive wanted to go back since I got on the plane to leave a few years ago.
                      I don’t want to jinx myself, but I agree with you…he’s got em dialed in. I had forgot exactly how tall he was until I got here, I’m 6’ and definitely look up to him!

Comment

Following. Good luck!!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

During takeoff that cat was meowing and pitching a fit. As we began ascent it slowly started to calm down, then here comes the emergency call. Just so happened a vet was on the plane and came up, but within seconds told the lady there was nothing she could do, the cat was dead. Poor lady balled her eyes out, but then commenced to petting the dead cat for the rest of the flight.
                            I have no words. You just can't make this zhit up!

Good luck and send lots of pics!

Comment

Yes sir!
                              I don’t want to jinx myself, but I agree with you…he’s got em dialed in. I had forgot exactly how tall he was until I got here, I’m 6’ and definitely look up to him!
                              Hes got my digits if yall run short on service to post. This is gonna be a good hunt!!

Comment

Following and coveting.

Comment

Working...
                                X