Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Keep the Morris Family in Your Prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for your loss Casey. Prayers are sent for peace and comfort.

Comment

Condolences and prayers to the Morris family

Comment

My thoughts and prayers sent to the Morris family.

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Godspeed Jerry

Casey, my prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for his loss. Prayers for all.

Comment

Just seeing this!! I am so, so sorry Casey for your loss, but I rejoice in Michael's words that your dad indeed knew the Lord, therefore he is Eternally Healed and made whole forever!

Lord God in Heaven, receive this spirit into Your eternal rest. Thank You Lord for this man that I have never met. Jerry was no doubt a fine, fine man and father and as I am told Your disciple most importantly! I know Jerry because I know his son Casey and Lord just as I know You because I know Your Son, I know Jerry to be top notch and a real fine asset to Your Kingdom! He raised up his family to know You Lord and I lift him up to you for that!

Father, as this family grieves, please Lord comfort them and give them rest. I pray especially for our brother Casey as he leads his family through this great loss. I ask Lord that You return their Joy to them after this mourning period and I have to believe that is what Jerry would want as well. Lord for Jerry's wife, I ask for an extra measure of strength, mercy and comfort as she leans on Casey and ultimately upon You Father for her strength. We lift up this family to You Lord through Your Son who died for us all, our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you Michael for posting.

Comment

Prayers for Casey and family

Comment

Thank you all so much for the kind words. Don't ever think that prayers and feeling loved aren't good for you. We've felt so much love this week. I'm not sure we're deserving but I'm not going to fight it!

I posted a little something about Dad on Facebook yesterday. I'm going to share it here as well:

This morning, I had expected to sit down and write something meaningful about my Dad, his passing and the impact he had on my mom, siblings, relatives and all that he touched in his near 85 years. Typically, I believe doing such a thing to be therapeutic and a positive outlet for the emotions experienced. I don't really know that I have the gas in the tank right now to do it justice but will mention that Dad/Pop/Morris/Bear was truly one of the good guys. As a teacher for so many years he was afforded an opportunity to impact hundreds of lives each school term inside the walls of Permian High School. I am not sure I could recall many students over his 30+ years that would not speak very highly of him. As a businessman, he serviced so many customers in West Texas that it would be difficult to adequately describe his positive reach with our sprinkler company. As a husband, father and grandfather, he set the perfect example for loving unconditionally and being the role model he would deny having been. Over the years, we've grown accustomed to hearing people share with us how highly they regarded him and how great a man Jerry Morris is.

During his final hours yesterday, as I sat with him, he shared that he hoped his health could improve so that he could continue to care for my Mom. I believe he was one of the most selfless people you could have known.

Pop's passing has left a gaping void in my family. The words to adequately describe his impact escape me. I've tried and just can't pull it together in a manner befitting my Dad. As with almost everything I've done, I hope he approves.
                            And a little from the College Basebal thread here:
                            I'm looking forward to the Regionals but I don't know how much I'll get to watch. As some of you know, my Dad passed away earlier this week. He was such a big baseball fan. He played on the first NAIA World Series Championship Team in 1957 at Sul Ross University. Pop was so looking forward to this weekend.

While you're praying your team doesn't tank it during the tourneys, please say a quick prayer for my family. I, and the baseball gods, appreciate it.

Comment

My heart felt thoughts and prayers go out to you, Casey, and your family. May you find peace, comfort and strength through these difficult times.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Comment

Working...
                                X