No announcement yet.

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags roll into the final regular season weekend tied for first in the SEC West with the Razorbacks! I didn't get to watch the games this past weekend from Cabo, but I had the radio broadcast streaming poolside while sipping on mojitos!

Ags travel to Ole Miss while Arkansas travels to Tuscaloosa for their final series. Ags hold the tiebreaker over the Hogs. I'd obviously love to see the worst-to-first story completed, and then on to the SEC tourney!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post

I'll root for all our Texas teams against others. I may not agree with the business end of it but I will root for the players.

I have my preference also, but my heart is for Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Ags roll into the final regular season weekend tied for first in the SEC West with the Razorbacks! I didn't get to watch the games this past weekend from Cabo, but I had the radio broadcast streaming poolside while sipping on mojitos!

Ags travel to Ole Miss while Arkansas travels to Tuscaloosa for their final series. Ags hold the tiebreaker over the Hogs. I'd obviously love to see the worst-to-first story completed, and then on to the SEC tourney!
        Tied or in 1st alone with the tie-breaker?

Comment

It's going to be a wild finish in the Big 12 with TCU, Tech, OSU, and OU. Some many scenarios for seeding the tourney and regular season champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
            If we don’t host..I’d want nothing more then to march on down to that little purple colored town and have you watch us go on to a super regional right on your field, then we can come back to the green screen and talk about it! Ill be sure to make it happen.

Hell yeah, with skin in the game! Y'all dig in and finish strong, AT. Pay no mind to Jerry Lee Lewis. Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              Tied or in 1st alone with the tie-breaker?
              Same conference record with benefit of tie breaker so, technically, alone in first.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                TCU and Texas State RPI’d (cancelled) their Tuesday games this week as well. I’ll sit tight here and wait for the backlash. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new trend continues with Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  The new trend continues with Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  atm is the founding father of the BB opt out. Pretty soon no P5 teams will play anyone but conference teams after April 1st.

Comment

Same conference record with benefit of tie breaker so, technically, alone in first.

In the west. Tennessee is already conference champs.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      atm is the founding father of the BB opt out. Pretty soon no P5 teams will play anyone but conference teams after April 1st.

When it’s better to “not play a game than win it”, the ranking system is flawed. They need to do something different to the RPI.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 05-16-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Schloss said that after news broke about cancelling the Tuesday game that several power 5 coaches reached out to him to find out how he went about it.
                        Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          TCU and Texas State RPI’d (cancelled) their Tuesday games this week as well. I’ll sit tight here and wait for the backlash. [emoji51]
                          Crickets……..

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Crickets……..

[emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                In the west. Tennessee is already conference champs.

Ags roll into the final regular season weekend tied for first in the SEC West with the Razorbacks!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X