2022 PSE Levitate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 PSE Levitate

Pretty decent specs and it's light how a carbon bow should be. I'm just a little hesitant on it due to price but ya never know. I may shoot it and want it or not like it all and not have to worry about $1899. Anyone else take a look at it? Can see John Dudley setting it up on his YouTube channel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2k for a bow, not a chance in hell I’d do that with bill gates money.

Comment

Wow, did I read the thread title wrong. I thought it said PSA Elevated!

Comment

Pull. Shoot. Explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the looks of it. I may order one. I really like pse these days. The evolve cam is legit. I have a sheep hunt next year and a light bow would be fabulous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            I like the looks of it. I may order one. I really like pse these days. The evolve cam is legit. I have a sheep hunt next year and a light bow would be fabulous!!!
            I'm curious how the draw cycle will feel. It's a little more aggressive the E2 cam. Being a lefty I have to wait for reviews to start trickling in. Hopefully you get a chance to shoot it soon and give a review. Good luck on the sheep hunt!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big fan of the evolve cam. If i was in the market I’d try it out, if your spending 1200 already what’s another 600

Comment

If Dudley will set it up for me and give me a lesson or 2 I'd buy one. I just saw his promo on Instagram for the bow..

Comment

What is a bigger reason not to buy one, the price tag or Dudley?? [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

Awesome bow. Mach 1 is considered the best carbon made. Would love one.

Comment

I’m definitely gonna shoot one before I buy a new bow.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                        Big fan of the evolve cam. If i was in the market I’d try it out, if your spending 1200 already what’s another 600
                        Bingo, that evolve cam is pretty dang good!!! I’ll say it holds its own against any cams/bows on the market. I’ll be going back to another PSE bow I’m afraid.

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Pull. Shoot. Explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Pull, shoot explode is right!! Watch that broadhead explode thru the opposite side of every animal I’ve shot
                        I’ve got a 12 year PSE Xforce that is still deadly. It’s not an easy drawing bow but it’s fast as hellll and somewhat quiet. Haven’t lost a animal with it yet!

Comment

Working...
                        X