No announcement yet.

Traditional group hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have slept in a lot worse! If it wasn't so far north, I would be in.

Comment

Okay folks we are about a month out. Would like to start collecting deposits.
      We also need to think about discussing meals for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Okay folks we are about a month out. Would like to start collecting deposits.
        We also need to think about discussing meals for the weekend.

Details? . I'm in for whatever but as close to town as it is I'd just as soon eat there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
          Details? . I'm in for whatever but as close to town as it is I'd just as soon eat there.
          I won't even eat my cooking !!

Comment

Lol. Okay but I'm grillin meat at least one of the two nights. Sam's in town is tough to beat though.

Comment

Happy to grill some steaks one night. Also will bring a couple dozen eggs and a couple packs of bacon, plus a pack of paper plates. (not to mention beer)

Gary: just let me know the final number of folks involved close to the hunt.

Also, should we send you a check or contact 3Fingers regarding deposit? How much now?

Thanks,
              Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Happy to grill some steaks one night. Also will bring a couple dozen eggs and a couple packs of bacon, plus a pack of paper plates. (not to mention beer)

Gary: just let me know the final number of folks involved close to the hunt.

Also, should we send you a check or contact 3Fingers regarding deposit? How much now?

Thanks,
                Ellis
                Don't buy no eggs, I can't givem away fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
                  Don't buy no eggs, I can't givem away fast enough.
                  Gotcha!

Comment

It will be half now, final once there. You can mail to him but note on it that it is for the group hunt.

Comment

Is this hunt still on ? If so you can contact me at 210-701-9788
                      I'm not on here as much lately.

Comment

Yep. I'll text you.

Comment

He has box blinds in four locations. Ladder stands at others. I'm going to assume at least one of us prefers not climbing. I have Big Mikes pop up I will take down and set up prior to the hunt as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            He has box blinds in four locations. Ladder stands at others. I'm going to assume at least one of us prefers not climbing. I have Big Mikes pop up I will take down and set up prior to the hunt as well.

DRT: Could you describe the hunt times they normally do there? In other words, all daylight, or do I need to see about night gear? Also, I paid deposit via PayPal (under first name George).

Comment

Brother we can hunt any time any way we want. He does not have lights on his feeders but if you have a bow light then hunt late. I personally have done spot and stalk at night with a bow light using a compound. I misses twice. Judging distance is rough in the dark.

Comment

I will put together a group text this week for the guys who are committed. That way we can start planning what we want to do meal wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X